Trying not to fall
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying not to fall Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying not to fall

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying not to fall Empty Trying not to fall

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:50 am

Ivy was walking on the bleachers in the Quidditch Stadium. She had her arms extended outwards to keep herself from toppling over and she had her tounge sticking out of the side of her mouth. She stood up on her tip toes and said to herself,"Don't be afraid...you can do this..." She deciding weather or not it was a good idea to try and spin in one place and not falling off...

She already knew that in the end, some way or another, she would probably hurt herself.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Trying not to fall Empty Re: Trying not to fall

Post by Blake Coldins Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 am

What a great day to go to the quidditch pitch and see who was flying around there. Thats what blake planned to do since it was the day that he got a break from everything. This was one of those great days where he could just hang out for a while. When Blake coldins arrived at the quidditch pitch no one was there but one girl who by the looks of it was either a hufflepuff or ravenclaw. To blake the girl looked as though she was scared and he wondered why a young wizard girl would be scared of flying. He set down the bad he was carrying and walked over to her.

"Hey.. Are you scared or something? You look pretty scared.. Why would you be scared?" He asked the girl smiling a bit as he did so.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 am

Ivy was still wondering about the whole spinning thing when a boy had interupted her train of thought, asking her if she was scared. He looked around her age and she smilled at him, "Me scared... yep! Well yes and no." she said hopping down fron the bleacher so she could stand in front of him. He was way taller than her so she had to look up at him.

"You see," she began, "I was thinking that I should spin in a circle and see how fast I can go and that seemed like fun. BUT! If I couldn't stay in one place that would hurt, and I don't like getting hurt." she noded at the last part. "So..." she said staring up at him, "What's your opinon on this? Should I try? Yes or no?" She folded her arms and kept staring up at him smilling.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:56 am

"Well..... How can you be both scared and not scared?" Blake said looking down at her. That was something that confused him alot. Being scared and not scared at the same time? Is that even possible? well it could be...

Blake looked down at her, listening carefully to her story. Sometimes chuckling a little when she talked about getting hurt. "Well thats not a good thing to do.. Ask someone who starts organizations what to do... But i think you should trust in god and do it but..." He shrugged." If you want me to stay here incase you fall off of you broom or incase you get hurt at all then I will stay."
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 pm

She thought over his words and said, "You know...maybe I won't try it..." She fear of falling had over come her and she really didn't want to get hurt."I'm not the greatest flyer so...yeah not a good idea." She smilled up at him again.

Ivy hated to fly, but knew that if she learned how to fly just a little it might help her in the future. The boy who stood infront of her looked liked a pretty athletic person, and probably could fly very well."Hey do you want to help me?" she asked him excitdly. "You seem like your really good at flying, and I'm not. So maybe you could teach me? Please?" She ooked up at him with hope and waited for him to reply.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Blake chucked as she decided that she wouldnt fly. He shook his head as he chuckled. "Do whatever you like its your decision. You just shouldnt give up so quickly." Blake said smiling more than ever.

"Oh sure I love to fly." He told her. "And its been my job since i was around 8 or 9 years old so i would love to help you.. So what would you like to do first.. Get used to flying by flying with me... or learning to fly all by yourself?" To him it didnt matter much since he would of course be glad to do what she wanted. he didnt want her not to think him as a good person and she hoped he actually thought him as a good person.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:07 am

Ivy's eyes light up! She would get over her fear of flying...kinda. She didn't want to learn be herself quite yet, she mostly wanted to get over the fear of being up high in the sky. "Can I ride with you first, please?" she asked. "Mr. um......"

"Holy crap!" she thought, "I don't even know his name and he's teaching me how to fly!" She laughed at her self nervously, "Um...I belive we havn't introudced ourselves yrt." She held out her hand to him, "My name's Ivy, Ivy Skye!" She smiled at him.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:40 am

"Blake.... Blake coldins." He said to her as he looked around seeing no one was there. After a bit he summoned his broom there and said. "We can use my broom for our flight." He then got on the broom and ready to launch into the air when he asked here to get on. "When you get on you will have to wrap your arms arouns me and hold on tight.. If you begin to get scared just tell me and I will land and we will take a break from flying." He told her smiling.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:49 pm

"Nice to meet you Blake." She smiled at him. He then summoned his broom for them to practice with. He got on and told her when gets on to wrap her arms around him and hold on tight, and if she's to scared to tell him. She noded to him.

Ivy got closer to the broom, and being muggle born the idea of flying on a broom was kinda silly. Brooms were ment for sweeping the floor, or hitting your brother with it when he made a mess in the place you just sweeped up...She got closer to it and touched it with her shaking hand. She got on and wraped her arms around Blakes waist. She tightened her grip a little and closed her eyes waiting for them to take off.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:57 pm

(posting on this account as blake)

"Ready?" He asked then before she could answer he took it slow and took off. He flew around for a while not that high and not that fast then he got a little higher and a little faster. when he got to where he was 150 feet above the ground he just keptn flying the same height and the same speed so she could get used to it. "Just hold on tight and dont let go." He told her. he took his left hand and held both of her hands tight enough so he knew that she wouldnt be able to let go and flew witt one hand on the broom.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum