Trying not to fall - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying not to fall - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying not to fall

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying not to fall - Page 5 Empty Re: Trying not to fall

Post by Ivy Skye Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:12 am

"I'm sorry." she said still feeling crappy about it. She saw him as a friend, nothing more. She looked at the ground. "Why..." she thought, "Why couldn't we just be friends for now?!" She gripped her fists tightly, "I know that he likes me but....but I don't think I could right now." She looked down at the ground and sat right where she was standing.

"I'm not moving." She said crossing her arms. "Not untill Blake says were friends." She looked up at him with cold eyes, her temper and stubborness was coming out. Being a redhead she has a temper and can controll it but sometimes she'll just snap a bit. She kept stareing up at him, waiting for a reply.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:30 am

When she sat there and said that she wasnt going to move, Blake didnt know what to do. "Please get up." He said. Before she could speak, Blake picked her up in his arms and kissed her on the cheek then He looked around hoping no one saw him. Blake then held her close and sat down on the bench holding onto her. "I want to be friends... yet i want to be more. I just think that it will be hard ti be fruebds with you especially since im in love with you." He told her sorta sadly sorta happily.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 am

He had asked her to get up and she just glared at him and said, "No." Then he picked her up andshe yelled "Put me down!" She tried to squirm out and failed. She had stopped moving when he kissed her on the cheek.

He sat down on the bench holding onto her, her eyes were in shock, mind blank. She heard him say he wanted to be friends but wanted to be more, and that he loved her. Ivy's mind finally came back around from the kiss on the cheek and SLAP!

Ivy was never a brutal person unless it came to protecting herself. She felt viotated and offened in a way when he kissed her, so she slapped him across the cheek. Her face went red and eyes went harsh, "Don't you dare do that! I have been a good person, sorta....I know I hurt you when I didn't want to go out with you! I offered to be your friend, you denied me that! I even offered to hold hands with you and lock arms, you stilled denied me! And you think a kiss would save you?! To think a kiss would make me love you?! You are wrong!"

She got up from Blakes lap and just glared at him, "If you ever kiss me again, I swear I will never speak to you again!" She turned on her heels and stomped off. How dare he kiss her on the cheek! She let no one but family and animals kiss her! She felt nothing for him, Ivy was not an air head who would fall in love with a guy over a kiss on the cheek. If she did ever love him, now was not it. And if she ever got a boyfriend she wouldn't kiss him unless she knew they were seriouse.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 am

When she had slapped him he began to think differently. As soon as she threatened him and left he began to Feel pretty upset. He thought that if he could fly around for a while he could calm down. As he flew he noticed that birds were flying. By birds he meant many owls. as he flew the owls got to many more and before he knew it he was heading towards the ground, about to land on his back. He fell to the ground and heard a crack. When he landed he hand broken his arm and injured his leg. He would be able to get up soon though.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Ivy was still pretty pissed at him. She wished this day had never happened. There were tears streaming down her face, and she was wiping them away franticly with her sleaves. She still couldn't belive what had happened, she stopped and screamed into the sky, "WHY CAN'T I TURN BACK TIME!? WHY CAN'T I CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED?!" Her tears were coming so fast out of her eyes she could barley see.

She kept walking towards the castle when she heard a THUD! Her eyes were still filled with tears and still she couldn't see. She got closer to see who or what had fell and to her suprise and horrer it was Blake. "Of...course..." She thought to herself. She walked up to him and squated down next to him, "Hey..." she said staring at him, "Did you fall? Why?" she asked knowing he was a good flyer, she wiped more tears away, though her eyes were still red a puffy from all the cryng she was doing.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 am

Blake looked over at her without speaking. He tried to sit up but there was to much pain. "I...I didnt mean to." He told her. "I.. I think my arm... is broken.." He told her after he got over some of the pain and got up. "I.... I wish it didnt happen.. but it did." He said as he looked at the ground. "but dont worry about me... I bet your still mad at me i dont deserve you being anywhere near me." and at that he began to walk away upset. He headed his way towards the school to get someone to check his arm.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:32 pm

She saw him walk away and sighed, yes she was still mad at him but that didn't mean she wasn't nice. She walked up to the side of him that wasn't hurt and wraped her arm around his waist. She pulled his good arm around her shoulders and said in a calm voice, "Look, I'm going to help you out to the Hospital Wing." her eyes were still red and she continued, "And I'm not taking no for an awenser. Put some wieght on me so your leg wont hurt." She continue walking with him, not saying anything else or looking at him on the way there.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:26 am

Blake hopped on his good leg and began to hop away. "No.. Im not going anywhere." He said he began to hop more until he fell to the ground, his leg weak from all of the hopping. He just sat there refusing to get up. he wouldnt goto the hospital wing with her no matter what she said or did. He was to upset to even wanna do anything. All he wanted to do was sit there and wait until he wasnt hurt anymore.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:24 am

He started to hop off and said he didn't want to go. He continued to hop until he fell to the ground. He looked liked he was dieing. Ivy was starting to get a headache from all the crying she did earlier. "Oh...so you think your not going to move huh?" She walked in front of him and put her hands on her hips. "I WILL take you to the Hospital Wing!" she didn't want to fight with him anymore and wanted him to be better. She bent down and picked him up under shoulders and started to drag him.

Ivy wasn't very strong but she would try when she needed too. Today was not that day.

She slipped on the losse dirt and came falling forward, dropping Blake, and her chin smashing into his shoulder. She brought her hands to her mouth and screamed with her mouth thightly shut. She had bit down on to her tounge and bit a hole in it. Her mouth started to fill with blood, she turned her head and spit up blood on the ground.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 am

Blake sruggles to get free as she began to pull him but when ivy fell and hit her chin on his sholder he didnt know what to do. "Ivy are you alright." Blake asked her as he put his hand on her sholder. He really couldnt believe He had ended up hurting her just because he had begun to like her. He was never going to be able to forgive himself for this. Not ever in his lifetime.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top