Trying not to fall - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying not to fall - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying not to fall

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying not to fall - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying not to fall

Post by Ivy Skye Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 am

He took off slowly and she opened up one of her eyes part way and say that they weren't that high. He started gaining speed and getting higher and Ivy shut her eye and buired her face in Blakes back.

She didn't know how high they were or how fast they were going Ivy did not want to know. She tighthened her grip arond Blake and was shaking. He told her to just hold on tight and dont let go, which she wasn't about to let go. Blake had placed one of his hands on both of hers and held on to the tightly. This had made Ivy feel a bit better, she trusted him and knew he woldn't let her fall.

It dawned on her, if Blake was holding her hands with one hand, then other one.....was on the broom. "H-Hey Blake..." her voice shaking, "Are...are you f-f-flying the broom....w-with one h-hand?"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 am

(posting as blake on this account)

Blake couldnt believe that she burried her face into his back. He could deffinantly tell that she was scared and that was terrible. "Its ok." He told her "I have trained with no hands and one hand before so i can fly easily this way." Blake said as he held her hand more. He decided to land and began to slow down and began to land also. "Its ok we are going to land." He told her smiling alot. When he landed he waited for her to let go of him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 am

"O-Okay..." she muttered out the best she could. He held her hands tighter, and Ivy was calming down some. She felt him going slower on the broom and began to fly down.

"Its ok we are going to land." he told her. Ivy was happy to hear that, she didn't know if her heart could beat any faster, and if it could, it would probably fly out of her chest. They landed and Ivy's legs were shaking. She still had a hold of Blake and her face was still buired in his back. She took a deep breath in through her nose and slowly moved her head to the side. She noticed that Blake smelled pretty good, she took a deep breath of fresh air and started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She was in a histara of laughter. She leaned her head on Blakes back and continued laughing.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:41 am

Blake began to chuckle as she said, 'o-okay...' It was cute how she acts like that. "That is cute how u act when you are scared." He told her in a wierd way. He had never told a girl in his life like that. It kind of made him feel terrible.

When they landed it was surprising to see her laugh. "Wow you laugh in an adorable way." He told her smiling a little. It made him feel a bit wierd when he said stuff like that. He had never hit on a girl before and while he hit on her it made him feel like a real person.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:14 am

Ivy cotinued to laugh, "T-Thank you! HAHAHA!!" What Blake had said made her blush a little, though her face was red from laughing so it was hard to tell. "I was so scared!" she laughed harder, "I felt like I was going to fall at times! But I didn't! Cuase I had Blake there! That's why!" She contiued laughing untill all of her nerves calmed down.

She soon started to let go of Blake and got off the broom. She moved around to his side when her legs gave way under her. She grabed on to Blakes arm for support and stood there for a minute. "Looks like I'm still a little shakey." She smilled up at him and laughed a bit.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 pm

"Thats ok if your a bit shakey." He told her lookling as though he had an ideal. "Im gonna help you with that." He said as he picked her up still smiling. He hoped that she didnt mind him holding her like this. Actually he didnt even have a good reason to hold her except the face that she was totally shakey."Is it okay that im holding you? If its not ok then thats cool i will hold you more." He told her smiling. He was glad that he could hold her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Ivy was suddenly picked up by him. She looked at him, speechless. She turned a bit red and looked away, "Um...if you don't mind, could you put me down please." Ivy felt bad for saying this because he was smilling so much at her. She had enough of being up high, and since Blake was so much taller than her it didn't help much. Plus she never had a boy pick her up before, not even her brother.....when he liked her.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 am

oh.. uh ok" He said as he set her down then he backed away a few steps. He usually didnt act like this around girls but she was different. He looked at her then at the ground. Why did he have to act like this when he was around this girl? It confused him so much. He never acted like this in his life and when he did act like this it was so wierd that he just wanted to go away and never come back ever again
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 am

Blake set Ivy on the ground and she was relived. "Solid ground." she thought. She laied down and spread her hair out around her. She streached her arms out and soaked up the sun rays. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see him looking at her then at the ground.

Ivy looked to the sky and took a deep breath. Oh how she would love to fly without fear. She laid there for a bit, then sat up quickly, "Okay! Done resting!" she through her hands up into the air. She looked up over to Blake, "I'm ready for another lesson teach!" She smilled up at him and got up. "This time I'm going to keep my eyes open the whole time!" She was ready this time, and knowing Blake was there to help her made it better.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:05 am

Are you for sure about that girly?" He asked her chuckling as she said she was ready to fly with her eyes open. He was kidding around with her. "Here... Im wondering... if i help you.... may i have a date with you?" He asked her kind of shyly. He had never thought he would ask her that and he thought she was probly a lil older than him or around the same age but he didnt know. He was glad that she was around though.. He had alot of fun helping her learn not to be scared of flying and that was the best experiance to him.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top