Trying not to fall - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying not to fall - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying not to fall

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying not to fall - Page 6 Empty Re: Trying not to fall

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:25 am

She wipped the blood off of her mouth and asked him, eyes filling up with tears again and head pounding, "Please...please can we please go to the Hospital Wing..." the blood kept flowing in her mouth making her gag a bit. She couldn't take it anymore she thought she was going to go crazy.

She stood up and started to walk away from him, if he didn't want to go that's his fault. She felt bad for leaving him, but didn't want any blood in her mouth. She spat out more blood and her headache was getting worse.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:28 am

(its Aurora Very Happy im posting as him on this account)

He didnt want to goto the hospital wing until he could walk again yet he also didnt know what he was supposed to do. "Ivy wait!" He yelled. "Let me come with you." He hoped she would come back but he highly doupted it since he probably made her mad enough as it is. He really couldnt let her go alone when he had hurt her. She was to good to be left alone like that.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:51 am

Ivy stopped when Blake called out to her. She turned back around and walked to him. She bent down and started to pick him up, wrapping her arm around around his waist and placeing his good arm over her shoulder. "This time..." she huffed out, "We will get to the place we need to be." The blood from her tounge was now spilling out of the sides of her mouth. She knew it was un-lady like but she spat out more blood. She leaned her head on Blake a bit, her haed felt like it was going to split open.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 am

"Yeah i guess we will get somewhere wont we?" He asked her as he tried to walk as good as he could. His leg was healing slowly so he could walk just barely on it but he would be okay as long as she was there to help him get to the hospital wing he was fine. "Im really sorry about... everything. None of this wouldve happened if i didnt even talk to you. I should have just minded my own buisness and left you alone." He said to her sadly.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 am

Blake had apologized to her, for everything. This made Ivy so happy to hear, but what he said at the end didn't. "Well, I think it was fate on meeting you. You didn't have to talk to me, but you did. So I think that we were ment to meet." She sifted her weight a bit to hold him up a little more and to make sure she didn't fall again. "Even though today wasn't...the best day ever...it was still interesting." She smilled up at him, "I'm still happy for one thing though." she left off for a dramatice pause, even in these moments she was still her weird self.

They got up to the castle and Ivy opened the door as the both walked in, people were staring at them and Ivy just staried at them with a cold stone face. She was not about to let either one of them be made fun of. The blood had stopped flowing and on the sides of her mouth were dried blood stains.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 am

"Fate? How could it be fate? fate is better. All that happened was us getting hurt thats more like hell" He told her is an upset voice. It was true what he said. "And why would you even be happy about anything. Im actually as mad as bloody hell. Ive gotten slapped in the face, rejected, and got a broken arm and injured leg. The only thing that happened to you was you getting hurt by slipping." He really wasnt even close to being happy.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 am

"I'm trying to relive tension between you and me!" Ivy snapped back to him. "Yes I know your hurting, I'm hurting too! I've cried more than I usually do, for anybody! I have gotten sick, been violated, have a spliting headache, and have a hole in my tounge! Bloody Hell, the only thing that made this day was meeting you! That's why I'm happy! Don't you see my smilling face?!" She shot her head towards him and gave him a forced smile.

They were at the thrid floor and Ivy thought, "Only two more levles to go..." she was now hateing today more and more. She just wanted to get fixed up and go to her dorm and sleep.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:50 am

"why dont you continues.. My leg is to sore i cant go any farther or my leg is going to die." He said as he hopped away from her then sat on the floor near the wall. He wouldnt admit that he was getting to upset. Everything he seemed to do was wrong and for once he wished that he couldnt do anything that way nothing bad would happen to the ones he liked just because he did one thing wrong.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:03 am

He had hopped away from her saying his leg was going to die soon. Ivy sighed and walked over next to where he was sitting and she leaned against the wall tired, head pounding, and sad. "Ugh!!!" she yelled in her head, "I just want to get there now and fast! I'm dieing and I wont leave him!" She started to bang the back of her head softly on the wall hopeing the pain would go away...it didn't.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:10 am

"Why dont you just go and get healed. I will be fine. As soon as its easier for me to walk i will go and get some help and get my arm fixed up." He told her smiling a charming smile. He tried to act as though he wasnt hurt bad. "And besides its not like you need me to go with you. Youre perfectly capable of getting there on your own." He said. He knew he shouldnt think like this. Even though he did like her... alot he just felt that she hated him or something
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top