Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 am

Keegan gotten in behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck lovingly and pulled her closer to him. "I love you Smantha Burns."Keegan whispered in her ear hoping to send chills down her back. Keegan relaxed in the bubble bath with his arms wrapped around Samantha and thought this way the best day of his life. Keegan lloked at the water and bubbles on the floor and just laughed. "I'll clean it up later, I'm to relax and happy to clean it now.'Keegan thought to himself.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Sammy wrapped herself around Keegan the moment that he got into the tub. She then giggled when she saw the look on his face at the bubbles and water on the floor. "I'll clean it up when we get out. I can do it faster anyways." Sammy said to him dunking her head under the water so that her hair was now wet. Sammy then started kissing his stomach as she came out of the water.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 am

"No it's ok love, it's fine."said Keegan softly kissing her neck before she went under water and gotten her hair wet. As she kissed his stomach he smiled and ran his hands through her wet hair and closed his eyes in pleasure. As she came back up he started trailing kisses from her neck down trying to make her moan in pleasure.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top