Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:17 am

Keegan was really getting into kissing her when he heard footsteps heading towards his room. "Oh damn, can't I ever get some privacy?"Keegan muttered angrily to himself when he seen Samantha move quickly and gracefully off him. Looking down at his Potions essay the door opened as his parents came into his room. "Keegan honey supper is ready, and Samantha you are welcome to stay for supper if you like."said Keegan mother. "Ok, mom I'll see you down in a minute I'm just finishing my Potions essay."said Keegan half lying. He was indeed almost done with it, but he really wanted to pick up where he left off with Samantha. "You two aren't doing anything bad in here are you?"Keegan dad asked. Keegan blushed. "No of course not, I would never do that to Samantha!"said Keegan softly. "Unless she wanted to!"Keegan muttered to where Samantha could only hear him. "Ok well, whenever your done son come down and eat."said Keegan mother as she pushed her husband out of the room as he closed the door behind him. "Sorry about that, and like my mom said you are always welocme to eat with us!"said Keegan softly
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Sammy smiled as she heard Keegan complain about his parent and privacy. She had been married once before and had kids now, and was living on her own. She had almost totally forgot about parents being nosy like that. She wanted to burst out laughing, when his dad asked if they where doing anything funny, she then looked over at Keegan and smiled flirtingly when she heard him say 'Unless she wanted me to!'. She did want him to but she wanted to becareful with his parents in the house and with being just with him now for only a couple of days. She also already has three kids, she loves her kids but she wanted to wait till she got a job to have another one. She doesn't know if she could afford another one yet. "It's ok love, I understand. It's been awhile since I had to impress parents, am I doing ok at it?" Sammy asked him with a smile, she then jumped back on top of him in vampire speed not moving him an inch. Before he could answer she started kissing him again, with passion.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Keegan smiled. "Of course you are love, your good at everything to me!'said Keegan softly as he kissed her passionately on the lips. Keegan wasn't worried about his homework one bit for he knew he still had time to finish it. Keegan didn't want to go over board on her, but he didn't see anything wrong with what they were doing now, well in his eyes maybe. Kissing her back as passionately and lustful as he could he gotten lost into the kiss and could only see her and no no else. "Oh, I love you so much Samantha."said Keegan softly before he kissed her back as he ran his fingers through her long soft beautiful blond curly hair
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Sammy couldn't say anything when she heard him say that he loved her so much. All she could do was want him even more. She kissed him back more passionately, putting her hand on the back of his head pressing her kiss even harder. She wanted to lay him back and start taking his clothes off, but she kept from doing it, she knew that right her and right now was not the best time. She pulled back and smiled at him. "I love you too Keegan." Sammy said standing up now. "Lets go eat, I'm starving." Sammy said to him putting her hand out for him to take but just as she did this her phone rang inside her purse. She ran over to it in vampire speed. She picked it up, answering the phone. "Hey Dad, is everything ok?.....Good, just put them down for a nap, I might be late. Will it be ok if they spend the night.....Great thanks Dad....Love you too. Bye." She said to the phone. She then turned to Keegan. "Sorry about that, my kids are at his place and this is the only way for him to be able to get ahold of me when something is wrong. Ready to eat?" Sammy asked him looking at him with love in her eyes while she put the phone away.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Keegan laughed when she said she was starving. "Me to love, lets go get something to eat!"said Keegan softly as he locked hands in hers. Keegan stopped and waited for her when he seen her phone ring and her talking to her farther on it. Keegan smiled when she said sorry. "No it's ok love, your kids come first I understand.'said Keegan softly. "I can't wait to meet your kids, but that's only if you want me to love."said Keegan softly not wanting to do anything without her. Keegan nodded when she asked if he was ready to eat. "Yes love I am, you'll love mom cooking she almost as good as the food at hogwarts maybe better!"said Keegan smiling. Keegan looked lovingly into her eyes and kissed her passionately one last time before heading downstairs for supper. Taking his normal seat beside his mother and in front of his farther he waited to see what was for supper.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Sammy smiled when she heard him say that her kids come first. She was glade that he understood that, most kids at his age don't understand that. Maybe there where meant to be together. "Thanks for understanding love." Sammy said to him taking his hand and walking out of the room. "You can meet them sometime when you come to my place. They maybe I can put them down for a nap and we can be alone for a little bit." Sammy said to him smiling and winking. She then straightened up when she was in front of his parents. Being there for dinner meant that his parents where going to be asking her questions. She didn't know how many of them that she would be able to answer honestly. She hated to have to lie. Sammy sat down in a chair across from Keegan and next to his father. She smiled at his parents.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 am

Keegan sat across Samantha and gave her a soft warm smile and start playing with her feet under the table. When Keegan's mother sat down the food he smiled when he realize it was his mother's meat loaf that he loved. "Keegan loves my Meat Loaf."said Keegan mom laughing. "You'll find why I do love, when you eat it!"said Keegan softly. "So Samantha, Keegan told some much about you he really admires you!"said Keegan mother making Keegan blush. "Ok mother that's enough."said Keegan blushing and sliding down in his seat. "Oh come on son, seems to me she's a nice girl from what you said!"said Keegan dad. "So Samantha, Keegan tells us your a fourth year how are you liking it?'Keegan mom asked her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 am

Sammy could smell the wonderful meatloaf before Keegan's mother had even brought it into the room. Her stomach growled at the smell, she wondered why no one else could hear it, then she realized that her hearing was better. She smiled at Keegan and played with his feet under that table, then smiled brighter when he said that she would get to taste how good the food was. She then blushed when Keegan's parents started talking about her. She hated this part but by what she heard it was all good, so she calmed down. "Oh well fourth year has been great. I can't wait untill I graduate then I can get a job and support my family." Sammy said to them wanting them to understand how responsible she can be.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 am

"It seems like you really love school, which is what Keegan loves as well."said Keegan farther giving her a soft warm smile so much like Keegan's. "So what are you planning on doing after you get out of school?'Keegan mother asked her. Keegan gave Samantha a 'I'm so sorry look' before looking at his parents. "Mom, dad, honestly it's her first day here don't scare her!"said Keegan softly. "Honey were not scaring her are we Samantha?"Keegan farther r asked her. "To me you are!"Keegan muttered to himself. "Keegan James Finch-Fletchley how can you say that your just embarrassed!"said Keegan mother.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:54 am

Sammy smiled at the little family tiff, it really had been along time since she was around a family. Most of the time she was the mother. This was a switch, but she could get use to it quickly. Sammy smiled up at both parents as she got her slice of food. "It's ok Keegan I don't mind them asking me questions. It would have come up at one point or another, why not answer their questions now. Well, do you guys remember that league of Half-Breed in the papers a few months ago. Well I was hoping to open a store that would help the Half-Breeds protect themselves from people who wish them harm. I mean they deserve a chance at a normal life too. Most of them didn't even ask to be what they are so why should they be punished for something they had nothing to do with?" Sammy said wondering if they would catch on to the fact that she herself was a Half-Breed. Sammy then looked over at Keegan lovingly, and played with his foot under the table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top