Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:24 am

"I was only going slow because I knew you just gotten out of a bad relationship with Anti."said Keegan softly. "I don't care, I went fast on a relationship once before so this won't be my first."said Keegan softly. Keegan moaned soflty when she kissed her neck and sucked on his ear. "I know one place in this house that we can't be disturb and no one can hear us!"said Keegan softly hoping she would want to go there. "It's kind of like the room of requirements."said Keegan softly as he kissed her neck.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:51 am

Sammy smiled and blushed knowing that he would understand. "Another relationship that you went fast in?" Sammy asked him wanting to know how intimate he had been with someone else. It just felt weird knowing that he had been with someone else. Was this how he felt like when she talked about her other relationships. "Sounds good to me, take me to this room that no one will hear us in. Then I can show you what you have been missing." Sammy said to him kissing him and climbing onto him. She was ready for anything that he wanted to do.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:39 am

Keegan nodded. "Yeah but it was a bad relationship though, turns out she was cheating on me with another guy while I was dating her.'said Keegan softly. Keegan gave her a sexy warm smile when she told him to take her to the secret room and she could show him what he been missing. Kissing her back with her in his arms he walked over towads his bookself in his room and with his foot he knocked out the last book as it opened and reveled a path. Carrying her he made it to the secret room and smiled in between kisses but broke it to talk about the room. "Well here we are, my parents made this room for special purposes like meeting and stuff when they were younger, I don't think they remember that they still have this room I foundit by mistake when I was little."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:47 am

When Sammy listened to what Keegan had to say about his last relationship she felt bad for him, but she didn't have the time to talk more about it. He was kissing her as soon as he finished talking, which she didn't mind she liked it. Sammy kissed him back and by the time that she came up for air they where in the secret room. She never heared him open a door so it must have been in his room. Now she wished that she had payed attention so that she could remember how to get back in it. But for now she would have fun with Keegan. She looked around the room. "Wow, it's nice and big." Sammy said looking back at him, then kissing him before he could talk. She didn't want to get into a conversation, she just wanted to be with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 am

Keegan kissed her back passionately and walked over to the couch that was in the room and sat down with her still kissing her. "Hm... it would be nice if we had a bed in here."Keegan thought to himself as he seen a bed appear in the middle of the room and smiled. "I'll keep her here until she wants to go to the bed.'Keegan thought to himself kissing her with fiery passion. Keegan knew he could go all crazy and wild in this room for it was sound proof and he knew his parnets wouldn't find him. He didn't care about getting in trouble right now, all he cared abpout was being with Samantha. He wanted every bit of her and couldn't get enough of her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:10 am

As Sammy was kissing Keegan then whole rest of the world dissapeared. She couldn't think about anything other than being with him and what they where doing at that moment. She loved it, she loved him, and she never wanted to stop. She smiled as he sat down on the couch with her. She then helped him take his shirt off while she took hers off. She then leaned forward and started kissing his neck and ear, while rubing his chest with her hands.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:44 am

Keegan moaned softly when she started kissing his neck and his ear while rubbing his chest for she was making him go wild. Keegan let her do her thing before he started having some action with her himself. But every touch that she did made him go insane and want her more of her. Feeling the world around him fade he could only see him and the love of his life in front of him. Smiling like a mad men he kissing her neck in return and running his hands down her back unhooking her bra he toss it on the floor with the rest of their clothes. Still kissing her neck he started running his hands from her back to her chest and back around again.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 am

Sammy moaned with pleasure as Keegan started kissing her neck and rubing on her back and front. She loved it, it made her start not being able to think straight. If she could talk she would have told him that he could do anything that he wanted to do to her right now. She leaned back with him, and started taking off his pants. She kissed his neck, and moaned some more.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 am

Keegan smiled when he heard her moan in pleasure for he could tell he was really starting to get ot her now. Keegan moaned when she kissed his neck once more and started taking off his pants which he didn't mind one bit. He wanted to tell her that she could do wahtever she feltlike doing with him for he was hers but his mouth wouldn't move besides moaning in pleasure. Once his pants were off he threw them on the floor showing off his boxer pants and his tone six pack abs. Kissing her and then trailing kisses down her neck he started taking off her skirt she was in and threw it on the floor.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:23 am

((OOC: Ok this is the point where we should skip to afterwards.))

Sammy kissed him back, moaning in pleasure. She then let him take her skirt off, and she kissed him during the whole thing. She didn't wanted to let him go, some part of her had to be touching him. She finished taking off the rest of her clothes and went back to kissing him.

Several Hours Later.....

Sammy was laying in the bed next to Keegan with her head on his chest and his arm around her. She looked up at him and sighed with happyness. "I love you Keegan Finch-Fletchley." Sammy said then kissed him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top