Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Keegan parents listend to what she had t say as well as Keegan and nodded to what she said. "Well said Samantha honey, I agree with you one hundred and ten percent like you said some of them didn't choose to become one."said Keegan mom softly. "Yeah that's like Sophia, she didn't want to become one but she was in the wrong place at the wrong time."said Keegan softly. "So your a vampire like Sophia I'm guessing?"Keegan dad asked her. "Yes dad she is, but she's just like Sophia."said Keegan before his dad held up a hand to stop him. "I don't have a problem with it Keegan, as a matter of fact I will do anything to help Samantha with the Half Breed although I'm not one myself we still need to protect them!"said Keegan farther. Keegan smiled when his parents were getting along with Samantha, maybe they were meant to be together. As Samantha played with his foot under the table he bit his lip from moaning for he loved the way Samantha was touching his foot it was very sexy and flirting type which turned Keegan on. Playing footies back with her he looked lovingly in her eyes in return.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Keegan smiled and blushed when Keegan's parents agreed with her. Talking about unfairly treated Half-Breeds was her passion in life, other than Keegan of course. Sammy then took a fork full of meat loaf and ate it. "Mmmm....this really is wonderfull, Mrs. Finch-Fletchley." Sammy said smiling and taking another bite. She took a sip of some drink before continuing her conversation. "Like I was saying, most of the Half-Breeds never asked to be what they are, but some of them did want to become like they are. The ones that did and are bad, those I am willing to help too. See I am one of the Half-Breeds that wanted to become the way I am. But I would never use these powers to hurt anyone else." Sammy said to them, playing with Keegan's feet under the table to whole time. At one point she even put her foot half way up his pants. She wanted to get him so hot that when they where back in his room, alone, she could see what he would do.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Keegan's mother blushed when she heard Samantha say her meat loaf was good. "Oh stop it, I'm just a mother who loves cooking."said Keegan mother softly. "Now you know why I love her meat loaf so much!"said Keegan laughing. When he listened to Samantha talk he nodded meaning her agreed with her. "Yeah I agree, but like Samantha said mainly half the half breeds were not made by choice but some were."said Keegan softly. "If I was a vampire I would help any and all half breeds."said Keegan seriously. Keegan was the type of person who helped anyone no matter what they were or where they came from. "Well I'm glad you want to help the wizarding world Samantha, we need more people like you in our world you better hang on to her Keegan James she's a keeper!"said Keegan farther winking at him. "Don't worry dad, I'm not letting her go no matter what!"said Keegan softly. Keegan was playing with Samantha's feet the whole time, when he put her foot halfway up his pants he bit his lip hard to keep himself from moaning. As he slid down in his chair and closed his eyes his parents looked at him weird. "Keegan are you alright?"they both asked him at the same time. "Um... yeah, I'm fine I'm just really not feeling very well."said Keegan lying. Keegan was still playing with Samantha's feet Keegan put his foot halfway up her pants and started rubbing his feet around.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Sammy smiled and blushed at Keegan's mom and dad. Sammy never was good with the parents but for some reason she was getting along with these parents very well. She liked this, this ment that they didn't have a problem with her and she could come over anytime she wanted. Which was going to be alot. "Thanks, I love talking about Half-Breeds." Sammy said blushing even more when Keegan's dad and Keegan started talking about her. "And I'm never going to let you go either Keegan." Sammy said blushing when Keegan's parents looked at her. She then held in a moan when Keegan played with her leg and feet. She was wishing this dinner would end really soon. She started scarffing down the food, she didn't look like a pig, but she wasn't using her vampire speed either. She didn't want to scare Keegan's parents. She really liked being here, it felt like a second home.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Keegan's parents looked from Keegan to Samantha and smiled for they seen young and true love sparkling in their eyes. Keegan mother started crying. "I'm sorry, it's just you two are so young and in love it reminds me of me and your farther Keegan."said Keegan mother softly. As Keegan dad gotten up and hugged her he mouthed to Samantha. "I'm sorry, she gets very easily emotional about these things!" and then smiled. Finishing his supper he looked at his parents. "May I be excused please? I have my potions essay to get done and I promise Samantha I'll help her with hers.'said Keegan softly as his parents nodded. Scooting his chair back he wiped his mouth and placed his napkin on his plate and hurried upstairs. Once he was in his room he gathered all his papers and books and put it on his desk neatly but left open his potions book with his essay deciding to do it later. As he went over to his bed her flopped down on it and waited for Samantha.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Sammy smiled and blushed again when Keegan's mother started crying at Keegan and her love staring. Sammy looked down at her plate finishing it up. She heard Keegan get excused then she knew what he was up to. She knodded to Keegan's dad then excused her self too. She wiped her mouth, put the napkin on the plate and got up from the table. Once she was out of Keegan's parents site, she vampire speed up to the bedroom seeing Keegan laying the bed. Sammy smile and blushed walking over to the bed and laying down in it. "Hello again love. What are you thinking about?" Sammy asked him knowing very well what was on his mind. The same thing that was on her mind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Keegan seen Samantha coming into his room and gave her a soft warm smile as he looked at her lovingly. When she asked what he was thinking about he smirked at her. "I think you know what I'm thinking love."said Keegan getting off the bed and walking over towards her and kissing her passionately on the lips. Still kissing her he picked her up and carried her over to the bed and layed her down on his bed not breaking the kiss once. Keegan didn't want to go fast but he sure wanted all of Samantha and he couldn't help himself. "Oh god, I love you so much.'said Keegan in between kisses.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Sammy smiled lovingly at Keegan, then giggled as he picked her up. She was going to have to remember to be quiet with his parents in the house. But with her vampire abilities that wasn't a problem for her, but was it a problem with him, would he be to loud? She would just have to help him if he was. "I know just what your thinking love, I'm thinking the same thing." She then started kissing him back passionately. "I love you too very much." She said to him while putting her hand on the back of his head and kissing him harder. She wanted him right now, but didn't want to go to fast. She wanted this moment to be special just like he was to her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Keegan smirked. "Then good, I don't have to ask you then."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile and kissed her back. When she said she loved him very much he smiled as his blue eyes sparkled at her lovingly and with some much love in them. As she kissed him back harder he bit his lip from keeping himself from moaning and kissed her back with fiery passion to where they were french kissing now. Keegan knew they couldn't get ahead of themselves for they only dating for a couple of days. Keegan wanted her so bad right now but he knew he had to keep himself under control or he will lost it soon. 'Oh god, I want all of you Sammy love but I don't want this to go to fast.'said Keegan honestly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Sammy smiled up at him in between kisses. "Keegan love I have three kids, nothing is going to slow for me. I've been married and all that. I'm going slow for your benieft. I don't want to scare you off. If you want to go slow then so will I. I love you and respect what ever you choose." Sammy said to him kissing his neck and sucking on his ears. She wanted to make him happy and to make him feel good.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top