The Krum Mansion
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Krum Mansion Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Krum Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Krum Mansion Empty The Krum Mansion

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Spoiler:

Elijah jumped down off of the carriage that was rumbling past the mansion and landed easily on the floor. He was well dressed for once in his life and he had caught the sun from some weeks spent in Paris. His sketchbook was full and he had purchaced a new on as well as some canvas and oil paints.

Elijah yawned and walked up to the house. As he neared the doors were thrown open and he was bombarded by a woman in her late fifties. She showered kisses all over his face and he chuckled, breaking away from her tight embrace.

"Oh Eli how I have missed you!" she exclaimed, looking him up and down. "My, look how you have grown."
Eli smiled. "Of course Aunt Beru. He smiled." she was an elderly maid and he always called her aunt, despite not needing to. "I'm going to go to my room I think."
"You may have company yet, Eli and we have cleaned it. It looks beautiful!"

Elijah chuckled and allowed himself to be lead inside by the Bulgarian woman. It was easier to bend to their will than the other way around. Bulgarian women were stubborn.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum