Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 am

"I love you to Samantha Burns."softly as he kissed her forehead and stroked her beautiful long blond curly hair. Keegan sighed with happiness and looked lovingly down at her and didn't regret one bit what he did with her tonight. "Well... that was fun love."said Keegan laughing as his blue eyes sparkled happily at her. "I just hope I don't get you pregnant, we did go kind of crazy."said Keegan softly. "If that happens oh well, who cares, I'll wouldn't leave you for the world."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finch-Fletchley Mansion (mature)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 am

Sammy smiled up at him, she loved the way that he talked about her and him. Like it would go on for longer than just forever. It made her feel like what they had was more than just a relationship. "Well I'm sorry to inform you love, but I'm not pregnant. I'm a vampire, trust me, I know these things." Sammy told him looking back down at the bed, sighing happily. She didn't want to get pregnant again. She already had three kids and she was bearly pulling through it as it was. If it wasn't for her ex-husbands money that she got from the devorce she wouldn't be pulling through it at all. Sammy then looked back up at Keegan, smiling and kissing his cheek. "Thank you love, I know that you would. And I want you to know that I wouldn't leave you for anything either." Sammy told him with love in her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 am

Keegan sighed in relief and sighed. "Wait love, I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."said Keegan softly. Of course it was good for they were to young to have a baby anyway, but it was also bad for he felt bad for Samantha not having anymore kids. "I'll never leave your side no matter how bad things are, that will only make us stronger!'said Keegan softly kissing her passionately on the lips. As he pulled away he stroked her cheeks with his thumbs and looked lovingly into her eyes.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 am

Now Sammy was worried, she wasn't sure if Keegan wanted to have kids now or not. She sighed unhappily then sat up and looked at Keegan lovingly. "Keegan love. It's not that I don't want to have anymore kids. It's just that I can't afford to have anymore kids right now. I've already burned through most of the money that I got in my divorce. So if one day when I have a job after school, we want to have kids of our own, then I'm all for it. But unless you have an unlimited supply of money, then lets get started on having more kids now. I know that I would love the process. I just don't want to hurt your feelings. I love you, but I don't want to hurt you. Do you understand?" Sammy asked him with pain in her eyes from worrying if she hurt his feelings.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 am

Keegan nodded and laughed. "Samantha love, I understand completely and I'm not hurt by it in any way or fashion."said Keegan looking lovingly into hr eyes. "Of course I have endless money and I wouldn't mind having a family with you, but I at lease want to have enough money to support my family."said Keegan softly. "I just think we can wait until were at lease out of school and we have jobs, but I wouldn't mind taking care of the kids you have now and being there for them and you."said Keegan softly kissing her forehead. 'I'm fine with whatever you want to do love, I'll love you no matter what choices you make.'said Keegan softly. "Besides, being in a relationship is more then having sex and having kids to me."said Keegan honestly looking at her with love in his eyes.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am

Sammy was in such shock, the good kind, that she could only stare lovingly up at the man she wished was already her husband. But she could wait to go through that type of life again. For now she was as happy as she could ever get. She kissed him lovingly, then layed her head back down on his chest. "Thank you love, I'm so glad that you understand. I love you, Keegan Finch-Fletchley." Sammy said waiting for his loving responce.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:05 am

"I love you to Samantha Burns, and I always will."said Keegan softly as she kissed her lightly on the forehead.. "So what do you want to do now love?"Keegan asked her softly stroking her beautiful long blond hair with his right hand and holding onto her with his left. "We can go for a swim, watch some movies or just enjoy each other company right where were at."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile.[color:d2ab=;lighblue] "I don't care what we do, but I must say I do love lying here with you."said Keegan softly. "But whatever you want to love, we'll do it."said Keegan softly still stroking her hair.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 am

Sammy smiled brightly when she heard him say that he was willing to do anything that she wanted to do. So she would test that. She held her head up with her right hand, her elbow on the bed so that she could look up at Keegan. "Anything?" Sammy asked in a 'really?' kind of way. "How about you and me take a shower, get dressed, then we watch a scarey movie. I want to be able to have you protect me from the scary bad guys in the movie." Sammy said with a smile, kissing his chest leading up to his neck.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:39 am

Keegan smiled as she said that. "Ok sure love, sounds like a wonderful idea to me."said Keegan softly kissing her and then trailing kisses from her neck back to her mouth again. "We come on love, lets go take a shower."said Keegan softly getting up from the bed as he rached over and picked her up and started carrying her back towards the hidden secret hallway that ead back to his room. Once they were back in his room she reamined carrying her to his bathroom. "Well here we are Miss Burns."said Keegan softly as she put her down and smiled. "You want to take a shower or a nice bubble bath?"Keega nasked her softly not caring what they did together.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:38 am

Sammy smiled up at Keegan the whole time that he carried her to the bathroom. She had never been treated like this. Not even by Ne'os. But that was ok, now that she knew what Ne'Os really was. "Um...A bubble bath, that way just in case we do something special was will be comfortable." Sammy said blushing again. She then rushed over to the tub and started turning fausets. Once the tub was filled she filled it with as many bubble bath soaps that she could find. Once the bubbles had started it nearly took up the whole tub. Sammy turned and smiled at Keegan, then hoped into the tub, splashing water on the floor.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top