Prophet Mansion
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prophet Mansion Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prophet Mansion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophet Mansion Empty Prophet Mansion

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Prophet Mansion 119-303p1-13616
OOC: Continued from Iceland Apartment (Jamie Prophet)
IC: Jamie waited next to Elva for Sophia, Jacob, and Abbey to arrive
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Prophet Mansion Empty Re: Prophet Mansion

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:39 am

Elv laughed happily. "Wooow... So that's how it feel doing apparate...." she said. She looked around. "Wooow... This is your family house?? Biiiig!!!"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:53 am

Sophia appeared with Jacob and Abbey beside Jamie. "Well, seems like everyone made it here alright!"said Sophia chuckling. As she looked around she gasped. "Oh my gosh Jamie, your family house is huge!" said Sophia looking around in awe.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:50 am

Jacob groaned as his ear felt weird. "Never..apparating..again!" Jacob said, using a finger and stuck it into his ear and trying to rub and make it better. He took out his finger from the ear and looked at the house. "Wow, that's pretty sweet, Jamie" Jacob said, mesmerized by a reall big house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:13 am

Abbey hated the sense of apparation, and was positive she would never get used to it. "Wow Jamie, your parents house is huge!" Abbey exclaimed.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:29 pm

"I guess" Jamie mumbled blushing. Perking up she said "if we head in the back we might not have to meet the parents"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:16 pm

"Why?? I think we should meet them right??" she asked Jamie. She usually do that at home with her parents.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 pm

"You might not want to meet mine" said Jamie quietly. Just then the large dubble doors opened and a woman in all white decended the steps. Jamie rolled her eyes at her companions. It was her mother.
"JAMERRA" called the woman. Jamie hated her full name she never used it. Her mother was the only person in the world who would name their child Jamerra.
"Mother" Jamie responded in a flat voice. Quickly her mother walked over and kissed Jamie on the cheek.
"I missed you dearest! You should have told me you and your friends" she glanced at the group "were coming today. I would have canceled my lunch with Lady Caroline". Jamie smiled a stressed smile.
"We were hoping we could use your ice rink mum"
"Of corse dear!" Jamie's mom beamed. "You father is inside.He will be so happy to see you!" Jamie nodded. She gestured for the group to fallow and headed to the big dubble doors. When they were almost there Jamie adressed Elva. "I told you she was horrid. Did you see what she was wearing? To LUNCH?" Jamie sighed, walked up the steps, opened the door, and waited for everyone to enter the lobby area.
Spoiler:
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:56 am

Jacob smiled and was following Jamie...Jamerra, actually to the ice rink, holding onto Jacob's hand. "Your mum seems nice..Jamerra" Jacob teased and laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:36 pm

[OOC: As Jamie]
Jamie scouled at Jacob. As a hint of a smile started to crossed her face it soon turned to horrer "NOT YOU TOO" Jamie said loudly to the boy standing in the entrance hall. It was Lysander Scamander, a old family friend, and Jamies ex.

[OOC: As Lysander]
Lysander smiled at Jamie. "Nice of you to apper Jamie" he said smiling at his former girlfriend. He walked over with a huge smile of his face, almost as if he had won a great race. "Missed you James" he murmered and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

[OOC: As Jamie]
Jamie's scoul deepened. Lysander might be over the "love" faze of their relationship and be totally okay with family friends but Jamie still had problems looking into his face. She once had loved him and it did not fade easy. Jamie wish Lance would just go away. "So.. Lysander" Jamie began plucking up all the curage she could to keep it together in front of the others "how are you? It has been too long".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top