This is....Interesting..... - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is....Interesting..... - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is....Interesting.....

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is....Interesting..... - Page 7 Empty Re: This is....Interesting.....

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:14 am

"Please," he said feeling underestimate grabbing the Siren. His gun shimmered with the Antim MAgic bullets loaded into it. He fired 3 shots since it was burst fire, and a huge hole appered in the skeletons head. "Ooookay didn't see that coming..." he said knowing that should've worked. It was AM bullets after all
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:31 am

Sophia laughed but it wasn't her normal tinkling bell laugh it was cold. "You fool, don't you realize you can't kill the spirits of the dead?"Sophia asked boredly. "Bind them and take them to the dungeons."said Sophia laughing. "Next time you two will think before coming to my mother island trying to steal you two are lucky I haven't killed you yet!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:33 am

Danny rolled his eyes at the spirit inside Sophia. He couldn't think of what to do but had a general idea. He pulled out his wand then aimed it at the skeletons. Maybe if these things were made of darkness, this could work. "[/b]Expecto Patronum![/b] he casted sending a bald eagle towards the skeletons
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Danny, hang on... he said ignoring the skeletons. Princess Sophia, do you not remember your dear brother...James? he said grinning. He knew reading would pay off some day. He had read all about the ways around this and the royal family. Leave this man alone, he is my servant...like I said he is to relieve the guardian of the gauntlet of his duty's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Servant my as*, he thought to himself but smiled a plastic smile trying to look as fake as possible. What was Matt talking about anyway? He could only hear Guardian and Gauntlet in that sentence and was just confused. He looked at Sophia who indeed look a bit darker than before. "Um..." he said trying to think of something "My name is Daniel Adalay Thompson...of the Thompsons." He was horrible at this "I am honored to meet you...Sophia
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:05 am

Sophia looked at Matt with anger in her eyes. "Don't mention James, he was stupd and foolish no better then the two of you!"said Sophi laughing her cold laugh. Sophia looked at Danny as he said he was from the Thompson family she looked at him disgusted. "The Thompson family are no wealthy enough to be here you fool!"said Sophia angrily. "Get them out of my site NOW!"said Sophia. As the skeletons bowed at her and went towards Danny and Matt again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:15 am

Danny looked at her. He didn't know what to say but maybe this would work. "Sophia," he said calmly with a deep voice "I'm your husband, Daniel. Don't you remember me?" They were not married, but maybe this would work
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 am

What the hell are you doing... he whispered to Danny. Come on Sophia...can't we let by gone's be by gone's Matt said still acting like her brother. This WAS going to work, it HAD to. Do you not remember I control them as well... he said grinning. He quickly picked up the rock they used to get in and pressed it too his chest. He began to glow and as transformed. He was lifted in the air and fitted into long dark blue robes. He had read all about this, he commanded the skeletons to stand back. They did, he looked at Sophia. He was still himself but in the mind....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 am

Danny felt stupid after Matt said what he said. He then stepped back and then said "Okay. I guess you can handle this situation"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:46 am

Sophia looked at Danny with cold eyes. "I do not know you, but I know of your family lowest of the lowest and I nevered married you liar!"said Sophia angrily. "Now what shall I do with this foolish girl spirit and body I'm in?"Sohia asked herself. "I think I'll keep it and replace her kind hearted spirit with my cold hearted one and take over her body."said Sophia smiling. Sophia looked at Matt. "My brother, why have you left this place you betrayed our mother and our people you deserve to burn in hell!"said Sopia angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top