This is....Interesting.....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is....Interesting..... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is....Interesting.....

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is....Interesting..... Empty This is....Interesting.....

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Matt apparated to a small island, this was supposed to be the meeting place. He had sent some people he knew he could trust...well thought. His wand was in his pocket, he was getting better at the wandless stuff now that he was a Vampire. It was night out so he would be fine. He had a few viles of blood on him and his chosen Melee weapon.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

This is....Interesting..... Empty Re: This is....Interesting.....

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Danny apperated next to Matt feeling a a sort of curiousity about him. Matt had sent him a message requesting 'assitance' or something like that. He wore a plain black T-shirt and black jeans with a military belt wrapped in the loops. on the back was a holder for his B-1 Knife that he used for cutting through certain things, like metal or cloth. He walked up to Matt and made sure that 'The Siren' and 'Liberation'(I changed the name xD) were in his hands. "What is it?" he asked in a straight voice
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:41 pm

I was researching something in the CoL library... he said. He just stared into the sea at something far in the distance that Danny Couldn't see....It was a type of item...Something made specifically for those with a damaged heart.....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Danny was starting to get tired of all the riddles or something close to it. It was a serious time and yet all he ever got was 'the most powerful thing' or 'most awesome thing'. "Just tell me what it is," he said getting to the point pocketing the Siren and Liberation into his front pockets.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 pm

It's an item that requires a sacrifice...one I have given up a long time ago..... he said. He glanced at the sky and grimaced....he then thought back to when he had killed those people. He had been told of this item since he was a child, but just discovered it was real when he was in the CoL

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Danny rolled his eyes in irritation. Once again someone tried to avoid the point. Or at least Matt didn't know what point Danny was trying to make. "No what is it physically?" he asked with irritation on his voice "it it a fruit, an animal, a baseball bat?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Its an article of clothing....a glove of sorts... he said. He turned around and walked towards a big tree. This island has something to do with getting the item...I just haven't figured out what I must do!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:52 pm

"Alright then what do you need to figure out?" he said speaking like a true mercenary "I'll try and help out. I just need something in return."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 pm

What do you want in return? he said. He tightened up his coat, he probably should've worn something warmer. He knew of the enchantments on the cave they were going to enter....His jacket, t-shirt, and jeans weren't enough. At least his feet where warm. He took a seat against the tree and picked up a handfull of sand...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Danny looked out towards the sea and then said calmly "I want to know if ne'os is truly going to bring back Voldemort. I want to know what is going on. I don't even know what I am fighting for anymore." He looked at 'The Siren' and then looked at Matt "I've killed 7 wizards just to help ne'os and now he's acting like a maniac."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top