This is....Interesting..... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is....Interesting..... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is....Interesting.....

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is....Interesting..... - Page 3 Empty Re: This is....Interesting.....

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 am

Perhaps.....or... he said breaking off. He grabbed a rock from the ground and turned it over. He didn't find anything, he was looking for a strange symbol. Look under the rocks for a strange symbol, there could be more than one. The not right ones are traps, most likely...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 am

Danny nodded and began to check under some rocks. Oddly some of the rocks felt warm to the touch. Then he had it. "Matt," he said looking towards him "put your want to your head, close your eyes then sayIllic Suscitatio. Your eyes will burn because it'd be your first time, but these rocks feel warm. The warmer they are, they may contain the code. Quietly, Danny closed his eyes then thought the spell. When he opened his eyes, his eyes were pure white and then emmited a bright light. In his vision, everything was black except for the figures of Sophia and Matt. He looked at the rocks and noticed there were a few hotter than others. "It should be here somewhere," he said.

[Sry Matt if this is not what you wanted, but I thought it'd be cool xD]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:37 am

"No not really Danny, the key is in the cave yes but it' snot going to be easy to get the 'key' been hidden in the cave for a thousands years this island once was ruled by a queen who died protecting the 'key' she put all type of spells and charm on this place as well as the cave keeping people away."said Sophia softly. "What I read about his island before that's why Matt asked me to come."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:39 am

Danny wasn't surprized at her knowledge of the island. She always read about things before she did anything, and in reality he liked that. It saved his life once as well. "Alright," He said scavenging the ground "this queen must have been pretty paranoid about this 'key' then to go that far length to keep something covered" he joked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am

Matt nodded at what Soph had said. What we're looking for is the key to the tunnels that lead to the cave... Matt put his wand to his head and thought the spell. He felt his eyes burn a little bit but it wasn't unbearable. He noticed one certain rock look specifically different than the others. He walked over to it, it was where Danny had said it might be. He lifted it up and on the rock was a glowing symbol. Guys, I got it... he said. This is the key to the tunnels that lead to the cave. he said. He lifted the curse and could see normal again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:43 am

Danny looked towards Matt's figure and watched as the spell started to wear off. "Alright," he said calmly "where to?". Hopefully this would just be a snatch and grab thing, but usually it was never that easy.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 am

Well....If I am correct, this should be placed..... he said breaking off again. He looked at the spot where he was sitting, there was something different about it...right there! he said finishing his sentence and pointing to where he was sitting.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 am

Sophia jumped out of the way and gotten her wand out of her cloak just in case something was to happen. "Look Matt there's writing on it, it's a warning!"said Sophia softly as she looked at Matt and Danny. As she read it to herself she looked back at Matt and Danny. "I you guys can't read it I can translate it for you."said Sophia softly and calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:45 am

Danny nodded at Sophia and then looked back at Matt. "So what do we do now?" he asked trying hard not to bring up explosives into the picture. "Because I don't get this"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:06 am

((care if i join in if yes can you give me a way to enter so i dont ruin anything?))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top