A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) Empty A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Wilson was walking through Regent Street. Although he did not prefer that part of London, meaning Piccadilly, he had arranged a meeting with someone so he had to be there. He was wearing his brown suit and green tie. He soon came to number 68 and entered. He took a free table for to and waited for his guest.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Narcissa wondered what made her actually leave her home. Perhaps it was the tick of the clock that drove her insane but whatever it was she was glad that James had invited her to dinner. She would have never found an excuse to leave the Manor and probably would have enjoyed various wines over the course of the night. So after staring at a half full glass of wine for an hour Narcissa decided to wash and find something from her wardrobe that she actually liked and left the house.

It was a breath of fresh air for her to be somewhere where no one would recognise her to be the wife of a Death Eater. She often found herself envious of the Muggles and how simple their lives were. The way they could just fall in love and live their lives however they wanted. If only that were the case for her.

Narcissa stopped outside one of the buildings and bit her lip before opening the door she closed it behind her and looked around. She felt like a shy teenager who was completely new to the world of dating. This made Narcissa a little bit irate but she brushed the feeling off and felt Bellatrix encourage her to enjoy the evening at the back of her mind.

Narcissa spotted James and smiled a little before walking over to the table. She stopped next to what she assumed was her chair and smiled once more.
"Good Evening, James.” Narcissa spoke softly and wondered where her ease had come from but wherever it was from she was glad for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Wilson raised his head and looked at Narcissa. She was beautiful. He rapidly stood up and bowed to her. He took her hand and offered her the seat. ''Good evening, Narcissa. How are you on this fine evening?'', he asked sitting down. He called the waiter. ''A glass of orange juice for me and... some fish. And give the lady what she wants'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Narcissa settled herself down into her seat and looked around, taking in the room and all its inhabitants. It seemed nice, calming almost. Once again she found herself wondering if the lives of Muggles were as complicated as most of them liked to believe.

"Well enough." Narcissa said with a small incline of her head. "Are you well also?" she asked in interest. Narcissa smiled kindly at the waiter and glanced down at the menu. She didn't know what was good but she scanned it quickly and picked a few things out.
"Just a glass of water and a Fisherman's Salad please." Narcissa said finally after reading the contents of the food in question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm

''I am, thank you. You seem to order... lightly. Why is that?'', he asked returning the menus to the waiter. He looked at her. She seemed different. More happy, or satisfied at least and not so self-centered as she seemed the first moment he saw her. This was only his second meeting with her. ''Tell me, my dear Narcissa, should we expect any visitors in the form of your husband or in the form of some Death Eaters? Just to know... to have my wand ready.'', he said calmly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:43 pm

"I have never had much of an apatite I suppose." Narcissa said with a shrug. She never did but even if she was feeling hungry it wouldn’t take much to sedate it because she usually treated herself with something sweat like a bowl of Ice Cream from the parlour in Diagon Alley or perhaps she'd send one of the House-Elves off to make a chocolate cake. She had an awful sweet tooth and wouldn't even think twice about indulging in it.

Narcissa paused and bit her lip a little. She believed the Death Eaters to be busy on some kind of mission but then again that was probably something she hoped on but she doubted Lucius would drop in on her - it would be completely out of character of him to check up on her. He should have trusted her more than that but then again, she was hardly the loyalist of women. "I doubt they would choose to check up on me. However I wouldn't dispel the idea completely. The Death Eaters are unpredictable but what would they honestly be doing in Muggle London? I am not expecting them to drop in just to say ‘Hello’ or anything of the like so I think you can relax, James."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm

''That is satisfactory, my dear Narcissa. It would be terrible to start a fight now. I want to enjoy this evening fully.'', he said. The waiter just brought the drinks. He pured his juice in and took a sip.

''Tell me, Narcissa, why the Malfoys? There were several prominent families, if you go by that rule, which is idiotic. Why not follow your mind?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Narcissa thanked the waiter with a small smile and smirked as she looked at the glass of water. Muggles seem to obsess with the need to have ice cubes with everything but Narcissa found them fun to play with. It was quite entertaining to watch them bob up and down in the liquid. She was pleased, though, that they hadn't found a way to put the ice in bottles of water.

"I assume you mean why did I marry into the family, yes?" Narcissa clarified. "Apparently my father thought Lucius Malfoy to be a good choice. Rich and powerful with good connections or at least something along those lines. And with Andromeda running off with a Muggle-born I think my father wanted me married off before I had chance to do the same."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm

''Why not divorce him or run away in the beginning? I doubt you were happy in the start, my dear Narcissa. Why not make yourself happy? You are the one who matters the most'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 pm

"I suppose I was content. I was vain and stupid at the time and was perfectly happy surrounding myself with money and simpering little witches that loved to gossip. However that life became steadily boring. By the time I had Draco running away seemed even sweeter. Unfortunately though both of my parents were dead, as was Regulus who seemed to be the only one I could trust. Bellatrix was too wrapped up in Voldemort to notice how unsettled I was and I couldn't get in contact with Andromeda. I couldn't leave because I knew I couldn't look after Draco if I did. I would have been penniless and at the time it wasn't something I planned on becoming. If I could go back I think I would have jumped at the chance to disappear when everyone was decidedly either dead or too wrapped up in their own lives to care what happened to me.” Narcissa admitted, catching droplets of condensation running down her glass of water with her finger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top