An interesting Conversation
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An interesting Conversation Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An interesting Conversation

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An interesting Conversation Empty An interesting Conversation

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:49 am

Ashling was sitting on the couch watching television. She had been reading the books that she had borrowed from Chase and had gotten bored as she finished yet another one. They had been very educational but they were starting to get boring as she flipped through the channels and drank on her chocolate milk.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

An interesting Conversation Empty Re: An interesting Conversation

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 am

"Hey baby," Varod said, sliding onto the couch next to her and holding her hand, placing a small kiss on her cheek as Anti sat in an arm chair. "Where's Aurora? I haven't seen her lately."

Anti nodded. "Yeah! I miss our little sis! Hey I'm a poet and didn't even-"

"You've been reading the double-O-T parody again haven't you?"

"Well...yeah."

"So have I!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:57 am

Aurora was On her way to Varods House. She wanted to tell him that she wasnt going to get in the way of him having a family. She didnt want him to be angry with her or upset with her but she knew she had to do this. Of course she remembered where he lived And when she got to his house she knocked on the door hoping that one girl wasnt there. she really didnt want to be around that girl one single bit. It would be terrible if she was there.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:01 am

"No I haven't..." she said looking at him. "Not around here anyway." She couldn't help but laugh as she walked to answer the door. She was glad that the two of them were actually getting along. As she opened the door she was surprised to see Aurora standing there. "Hey." she said quietly. She hadn't seen her since they had met in the common room and they had gotten in an arugment. She moved so she could come in. "I guess you're here to talk to Varod, he's in the living room."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:02 am

Varod yawned and leaned back in his seat, popping the reclining couch out and putting his hands behind his head. "Who's at the door, baby?" he called over his shoulder.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 am

Aurora walked into the house without speaking. She made sure her leg accidentally and purposely kicked Ash as she made her way into the living room. Aurora knew the house by heart but it really didnt matter. "Varod.. I need to talk to you... alone." She said in a depressing and angry voice. She was always depressed and she was also angry with that one terrible girl. Aurora didnt care what that one girls name was in the first place. She was a terrible person in aurora's mind.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:09 am

Ash didn't have time to answer him as she shut the door to be kicked by Aurora, "Ow! You little..." she stopped herself taking a deep breath trying to calm down. She knew there was no need for Aurora to kick her and there was no need for her to make matters worse by calling her names, even though her kicking her was extremely uncalled for. She followed her into the living room rubbing her leg as she walked. She looked over at Varod listening to Aurora as she spoke and she sat down and picked up a book. She wasn't going to move...it was her house too after all.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:59 pm

"You can talk in front of Ashling, little sis," Varod told Aurora, snapping his fingers at Anti to leave.

"But she can-"

"No Anti. Go."

Anti saw the seriousness in Varod's face and immediately disappeared. Varod gently leaned forward and put his fingertips together just under his nose so his head was supported by them. "What, might I ask, seems to be the problem here?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Aurora didnt say a word. "Either we talk ALONE or i leave and dont talk to you." Aurora said in a stern yet depressing voice. You could see the mixture of sadness and anger in her eyes. She didnt want to talk in front of that one girl who aurora thought of in so many bad ways. She wouldnt care if Anti was with them.. Anti was as good of a brother as varod was no matter how he acted. "Anti can come with us." She said right before Anti left the room.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:45 am

"No I get it." Ash said looking at all of them. "She wants to be immature again so I'll be the mature one and get up and go in the kitchen." she said as she walked off. She really didn't feel like getting into it with Aurora but she did plan on staying where she could hear everything they were going to talk about. More than anything, she figured that it probably wouldn't be anything good.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top