This is....Interesting..... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is....Interesting..... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is....Interesting.....

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is....Interesting..... - Page 2 Empty Re: This is....Interesting.....

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 am

Ne'os is tough to crack and very secretive at times... he said. He looked up at Danny, Danny, I have no Idea if he is or not. However if he is, and Voldemort does come back....I will fight to my last breath...well whatever you say if your a Vampire.... he said. Will you fight with me? he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 am

Sophia apperated to a small island where Matt told her to meet him at. "Hey Matt and Danny."said Sophia softly even though it was night she could see them pefectly. Sophia was wearing black pant with a black shirt with a black traveling cloak with the hood up her hair was straight and down her back. Inside Sophia's cloak was a couple of daggers and small round spears and her wand and a couple of vial of blood for the journey.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am

"Voldemort will be killed by me!" he said not angrily but with tension inside him "I'll make that fu*ker pay. Besides- wait Sophia what are you doing here?" He looked towards Sophia as he said the last part and looked confused "You asked her to come here? It's too dangerous"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:08 am

"Matt asked me to come."said Sophia softly as she took off her hood and looked around. Sophia looked at Danny. "Thankyou for protecting me Danny, but I'm a big girl I can take care of myself and if something happens to me so be it."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 am

Danny walked close in front of Sophia and then said "I'm sorry it's just, so much has happened and well...never mind. I just want everything to be okay in the end." He looked at then turned back to Matt wondering if he made the right decision.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:20 am

Sophia looked at Danny. "I know you love me and you don't want to lose me, but everything will be alright in the end I promise."said Sopha softly. "I know Matt loves me like a daughter, but he wouldn't ask me to come if I knew I couldn't handle it!"said Sophia softly.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:20 am

Danny, keep your thoughts to yourself!! he said staring at the ground. I'm focusing on my own right now thank-you very much... he said. When something bothered him while he was thinking, he got irritated and mad. Hi Soph! he added quickly before returning to thinking...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:22 am

Danny sighed slowly and then wondred where this would go. He grabbed 'The Siren' and made sure that the Anti-MAgic bullet rounds were slid in. His gun didn't have the familiar blue hum, so he ejected the FMJ mag from his gun and slammed in the blue humming mag, which made the gun glow bright blue. "Let's go then," he said looking at it still.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 am

What part of this island being a part in getting the item don't you understand!! Matt said angrily. He got up from the ground and started pacing. This island is called La llave a la cueva. In English it means "The Keyto the Cave" he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:27 am

Danny rolled his eyes in irriation and realized he was right. "Okay if this island is a whole sterotype," he said calmly "most likely the 'key' or whatever will be in a cave where the waves will crash into the entrace and have no way out. Might as well start there."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top