This is....Interesting..... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is....Interesting..... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is....Interesting.....

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is....Interesting..... - Page 4 Empty Re: This is....Interesting.....

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:07 am

[I guess you could but I'd wait for Matt. He's the only one who knows where this is going =/]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:38 pm

((OoC:Ne'os, you can just apparate here okay Wink)
Soph, I think I got it.... he said......Although a translation could be nice... he said with a wink. He looked at the rock and walked over to Soph....Alright what does it say? he asked her passing the rock to her...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:23 am

Sophia took the rock and started reading it out loud. "Danger lies ahead of you to where safeness is behind you, theifs of my key may not proceed with caution but fear in there eyes. Turn back now if your wise or proceed but die trying to find my key inside where danger lies ahead begging you for death." Sophia stopped reading and looked up at Matt and Danny. "Whatever is in there, is very dangerous stuff or spells it' a good thing we know advance spells!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 am

Danny rolled his eyes as she explained the 'certain death part'. Not because of Sophia, but because people always underestimated people. It was quite annoying actually. "Well," he said pocketing his gun and pulling out his wand "No use standing around like pansys" he joked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:22 am

Matt took the rock back and placed it right where he was sitting. Let's go! he said. It started glowing and flew up to the top of the tree. The tree then started shaking and was glowing. A small hole opened up on the tree and Matt grinned. Soph, would you care to go first or shall I? Danny might not survive the fall...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:43 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I'll go first seeing how I'm the smallest."said Sophia softly a she crawled through the hole in the tree. "Lumos!"Sophia muttered as the tip of her wand lit up. "So far o good nothing bad yet!"said Sophia softly as she looked around with her wand in the darkness for anything. "It' s safe, you and Danny can come."said Sophia softly waiting for them to join her. "There's more writing down here, I can barely read it with my wand light. "Lumos Maxima!"said Sophia as a massive ball of light at the end of the wand. "Ah, there much better nw I can read what it says!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:00 am

Matt jumped in and landed right next to Soph. He looked at the writing on the walls and lit his wand to. This is ancient... he whispered. He looked at the roof and it was leaking. We must be deep underground..

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah it' s anicent alright... it's anicent Ruins."said Sophia softly still looking at the wall. Sophia nodded again when he said they must be underground. "I'm guessing we are, the temperature is much colder or is that because there's a dementor somewhere around?"Sophia asked feeling the temperature dropping quickly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:55 am

Danny followed right behind Matt and Sophia and only stood behind them. He said nothing most of the time and could only look at some of the relics. "Must've been pretty old." he said observing the area
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 am

Matt walked further into the cave and it got colder. He held his wand up higher ready for an attack. At that moment, he realized Soph was right. Guys, its a dementor!! he yelled. EXPECTO PATRONUM!! he yelled thinking of his happiest moment. A huge lion appeared out of the end of Matts wand and hit the dementor that just appeared.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top