Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:46 am

"Right, of course you are" Jacob winked and did a pretend bite. He caressed her face gently and softly. Tracing her lips...eyes...cheek...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he did a pretend bite on her. "Oh no, now I'm a vampire and Half human now!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As he traced her lips, eyes and cheek she giggled.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 am

Jacob chukled and smiled. He then pulled her close and they started to slow dance for a while. Whilst doing this he kissed her head and smelled her hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 am

Sophia smiled as they started slow dancing just like they did when they were in the Gryffindor Common Room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 am

"I love you..." Jacob whispered. "You must feel so lucky...you got your sister...and me...and uhm some guy named Andrian" Jacob added, not really wanting to add the Andrian bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:18 pm

"I love you to." Sophia whispered back softly. "Yeah I'm extremely lucky I got my sister back and my best friend back and you I feel so lucky now!"said Sophia admitting the truth. Sophia was beginning to wonder who she loved more she was in a love triangle between Jacob and Andrian.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:31 am

Jacob smiled and kept kissing her. He took off all his clothes but kept on his boxers and smiled at her politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:41 am

Sophia looked at Jacob and smiled. "Jake love, are you planning on doing what I think your planning?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a sexy warm smile."If you are love, are you sure?"Sophia asked him as she kissed him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:29 pm

"Only if you want to" Jacob said. "Like I said, I don't want to force you" Jacob added. He chut his eyes and kissed her and wrapped his hands around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:10 am

ophia nodded. "Of course I want to love."said Sophia kissing him. [color:1eca=yellow]"Um... shall we do this in the room of requirements that way we don't get in trouble?"Sophia asked giggling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top