Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 am

"Well, I'm not like the other guys you've dated" Jacob told Sophia. He chuckled and smiled and then kissed her again but with a bit of tongue action and fiery passion added as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Sophia kissed him back with fiery passion clearly enjoying the kiss her and Jacob were having. As she let out a small moan she kept kissing him and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. "I love you so much Jake!"said Sophia in between kisses.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:09 am

"I love you too" Jacob said, after each time she told him she loved him. He placed his hands on her waist and had her close and kissed her more. He smiled at her as well between each kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 am

Sophia smiled in between the kisses and kissed him back passionately on the lips and pressed her body as close to his as it could go. Sophia knew they only been going out for a few days but she felt like Jacob was the one for her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 am

It was almost getting dark, so Jacob thought they'd better starting walking back to the castle. He smiled at Sophia and they'd finish making out. "We'd better start walking back to the castle" Jacob said to Sophia and stood up, and put a hand out for Sophia to grab so he could bring her up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:56 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right love, can't get caught out here passed curfew even if I'm Head Girl!"said Sophia chuckling. As she grabbed Jacob hand she pulled herself up from the grass and brushed off her Gryffindor robe. "Well that was fun!"said Sophia chuckling as she locked hands with Jacob and gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:06 am

"It was, wasn't it?" Jacob winked. He smiled at her, and just couldn't take a moment without thinking, talking or seeing Sophia. He was definetely, truly in love. "We could go somewhere else, if you wanted, to finish up..you know...but I don't want to force you" Jacob said to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Sophia giggled when he winked at her at in a sexy manner or so she thought. As Jacob said they could go somewhere else to finish it she smiled. "Of course I would like to, how about the astronomy tower or the room of requirements I'll say the room of requirements."said Sophia as she gave him a sexy warm smile. "Your not forcing me love, it's my choice."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 am

"Alright then, room of requirements, lead the way princess" Jacob told her with a smile. He would've lead the way but..he has no idea where the room of requirements is. "And good, because I want to do anything you want to do, no force..ment..that isn't a word is that?" Jacob chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Sophia chuckled and shook her head. "No love, I don't think that's a word but I loved the way you said it!"said Sophia chuckling. As she locked hands with him she lead the way towards the Room of Requirements. "I would love to do alot of things with you love, and you would never be forcing me to do them!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile."Your going to love the Room of Requirements it's so warm and cozy in there!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top