Something to say(Sophia)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Something to say(Sophia) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Something to say(Sophia)

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something to say(Sophia) Empty Something to say(Sophia)

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 am

Danny sat on the armchair in the common room. It was around noon or so and the lights shined quite brightly in the small room. He looked at the fire that seemed to roar endlessly and blinked a few times. He waited for Sophia to arrive.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Something to say(Sophia) Empty Re: Something to say(Sophia)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:58 am

Sophia arrived in he common room after her Head Girl meeting. "Hey Danny."said Sophia softy as she took a seat in her favorite chair by the fireplace.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Danny looked up and saw Sophia enter the room. Alright. "Hey Sophia," he said strecthing a bit in his chair "can I talk to you about something?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 am

"Um... sure why not? You can talk to me about anything your my best friend!"said Sophia softly laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "So what do you want to talk to me about?"Sophia asked him softly her soft warm honey eyes looking at him with worry in them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Danny couldn't believe he was doing this yet he had to. "Okay," he said fiddling with his thumbs "I just wanted to say that I still love you and I know your dating whats-his-face so I'll respect your decision but I'd want you back."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:48 am

Sophia looked at him her eyes wide. "You what?"Sophia asked him shock not believeing she was hearing this. Well... she could but she didn't think Danny would want her bacl afterall there was plenty of other girls out there way prettier then her. "Why do you want me? I'm nothing I'm just a vampire,bookworm teacher pe nothing special about me."said Sophia twirling the end of her straight brown hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 am

"Because," he said standing up now surprized she didn't reject him "after the Yule Ball some time ago, you grew under my skin. Every time I see you with another guy I still get tense and..." he turned around and tried to think of the words that were deep inside him "I just can't get you outta my head"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:20 am

ophia looked at him with her warm honey eyes and gave him a soft warm smile. "I'm glad you told me how you feel, but your alittle to late I'm with Timothy."said Sophia softly. "I'm orry Danny."said Sophia softly as she walked over and hugged him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:29 am

Danny finally felt good to get it off his chest. It had been driving him crazy for a while now. "Hey it's fine," he said hugging her back a bit tight now "like I said, I respect your decision." He let her go then smiled. "I'll wait for ya," he laughed
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 am

Sophia gave him soft warm smile. "That's so sweet of you Danny, I'll remember that! said Sophia kissing his cheek.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top