Something to say(Sophia) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Something to say(Sophia) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Something to say(Sophia)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something to say(Sophia) - Page 10 Empty Re: Something to say(Sophia)

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 am

Danny kissed her back as well deepinging the kiss to a point where he couldn't anymore. He rubbed his hands on her back and nearly lost breathe at some points. Hopefully no one would walk in because he felt like he would be turning red at any moment.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:57 am

Sophia kissed him back as mch as she could to were it made them make out with each other agin but Sophia didn' care. As her eyes looked at the enance or the dorms every no to make sure no on was cming in and bohering them. Sophia really didn't ant anone to come in for she was enjoying her time alone with Danny no one bugging them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 am

As danny made out with her, he moved his hands up and down her back feelling like this would never end. He started to lean back a little until he was on his back as they continued to kiss. He pulled away for a second just to take a breath and then smiled at her. "You get better every time we kiss!" he complimented
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and smiled at him. "Thankyou love, I take that as a compliment!"said Sophia smiling. "Your the same as you alwys been but better love, now I can see why I missed yor kisses so much!"said Sophia smiling warmly at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 am

Danny beamed with his smile and then looked at the portrait one more time. "Maybe this is not the best place for soemthing like this?" he asked wondering what she thought. He still kept his hands on her back but awaited her response as well.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:17 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right love, maybe we can coninue this in your dorm perhas or somewhere else?"Sophi asked him giving him a sexy warm smle. As she looked at the portrait hold and looked back at Danny.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:20 am

"Oh hello!" he said playfully with a very bad British accent as he sat back up and streched out his arms. He looked around the common room and saw no one had arrived still. "I was thinking more of the dorms, but any other place sounds good" he said trying to be seductive, but was horrible at it
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 am

Sophia laughed as he ried to pull off a british accent but failed. "I'm sorry love bt you suckd at at your britsh accent, but don't worry I love yor American accent the most."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "We can continue this in the dorms love."said Sophia softly looking around once more around the common room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:32 am

"But I've been practicing!" he laughed jokingly when she remakred his Bristish accent "And alright then. But if anything happens, I'm blaming you!" he laughed then got up to walk to the dorms.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 am

"Nothing will happen if we put a silince Charm around your bed and close he curtains and put a charm around them to keep them close ans people from trying to see us."said Sophia softly. "If we get cught and in trouble I'll take the blame."said Sophia softly but laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top