Something to say(Sophia) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Something to say(Sophia) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Something to say(Sophia)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something to say(Sophia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to say(Sophia)

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 am

Danny felt every part of his body grow warm as she kissed him on the cheek. Man he missed that. "So what does this Tim guy have that I don't have," he joked showing his smile that obviously meant he was teasing
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he asked her what does Tim has that he doesn't. "Nothing, he just asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes."aid Sophia honestly shrugging. "Although I haven't seen him lately."said Sophia sighing as she ran her hand through her hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:29 am

Damn. "Well how come you don't see him?" he asked calmly looking with curious eyes "I mean you guys seemed...good?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, I jut haven't seen him in the last couple of weeks maybe he's on vacation or something."said Sophia not wanting to think the worse. "I think me and him are good, I mean he would buy me a beautiful sapphire necklace for nothing right?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 am

"Right," he said trying to be be supportive as possible "maybe some came up and it was personal. You know, family problems. He's probably out there somewhere taking care of his grandmother or something."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:14 am

Sophia crossed her arms and looked at him. "You don't think he is, you think he's cheating on me don't you?" Sophia asked him softly. "Plus you don't think Timothy i right for me, and you think I'll get hurt."said Sophia seriouly but softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 am

Danny tried to think. "Look I would kill just to be back with you," he said calmly taking a deep breath but quickly added "and I'm not going to kill him don't worry- but he did ask you out and he does like you. I don't want to be the reason for the loss of a relationship. I don't even know the guy and I never even saw his face, but I can say that if he bought you that necklace, theres nothing going on. Like I said it's probably just family problems"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:10 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah maybe your right Danny."said Sophia softly as she ran her hands through her hair. As she got her wand out of her robe she waved it as her Gryffinodr blanket came to her from the Heads dorm. As she curled up in it on the couch she smiled warmly at Danny and looked at the fire.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 am

Danny smiled back at her warmly and then looked into the fire. "So things won't get awkward now, right?" he joked with a sly smile.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Sophia stopped looking at the fire and turned to look at him and laughed her tikling bell laugh. "No of course not Danny, why would you think that?"phia asked softly her warm honey eyes looking into his.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top