Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! Empty Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Post by Ally Nott Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Spring was in the air, and you know what that means it meant new clothes for Arabella to get seeing how she didn't have any. As she walked beside Sophia or as Arabella put it dragged by Sophia they went store to store looking for the cutest clothes and the best deals. "Soph, let go of me I can walk by myself!"said Arabella. "Yes true Ara, but you can't keep up with me I'm to fast for your own good!"said Sophia smirking at her. Arabella roled her eyes playfully at her sister and shook her head. "Your so full of yourself you know that Sophia Annabelle Granger."said Arabella chuckling. "You know it Arabella Aria Granger."said Sophia smiling and winking back at her.

As they came up on the next store they walked in and Sophia started browsing through the racks. "I'm going to go over here and see if they have any cute dresses."said Arabella softly as she went over to the other side of the rack. Arabella looked at her and Sophia and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. For her and Sophia think it's funny when they wear the same color clothes and poeople get them messed up. So... her and Sophia get matching clothes cause they think it's funny. "Hey Soph, I found a really cute dress and if it looks good on me I know it will look good on you!"said Arabella softly. As Sophia came over she looked at the dress. "Aw... Ara it's so cute you should get the blue one I'll get the purple!"said Sophia as Arabella nodded.

As they browse through the racks Sophia went to other side while Arabella remianed where she was at. Arabella might be shy but she loved shopping with her sister for it was always fun shopping with Sophia. There wasn't really no telling who was who unless you look at Sophia's eyes for they were both pale and they both had the same color hair. There was only a couple of people who could tell them apart but that was if you really knew them.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! Empty Re: Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:15 am

"Come on, come on!" A particularly happy Naomi squeaked as she pulled her sister through the streets of London. Naomi was way to excited for her own good, that was what Hitame thought. She'd never seen the twelve year old so excited about going shopping before. "You realize you are way to excited? It's only clothes Naomi Natalia." Hitame told her sister laughing. "Well for your information Hitame Anabelle, I need new clothes!" she exclaimed happily. "I know that Naomi! But you are just way to excited for your own good!" Hitame laughed.

Naomi took off running and Hitame ran after her, calling for her to stop. Naomi ran into a store and hid in one of racks. Hitame was hot on her heels but when they entered she lost her sister. The thirteen year old stomped her foot and sighed heavily. She ran a hand through her hair and walked toward one of the racks. Might as well get something picked out for Naomi for when she decides to show herself. Hitame smiled and shook her head at her thinking.

Naomi ran out from behind the rack Hitame was at, and to make sure she was not seen by her sister she ducked down under another rack quickly. The twelve year old kept this up until she knew that her sister wouldn't see her. As she came out of the last rack, far away from Hitame, Naomi bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sor - " she cut herself off as she saw someone familiar in front of her. "Sophia? Sophia!" she exclaimed as she ran toward the girl.

Too bad that wasn't really Sophia.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! Empty Re: Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Post by Ally Nott Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:02 am

Arabella looked at the girl confused and then looked at the girl and chuckled. "Um... no, I'm not Sophia my name is Arabella."said Arabella softly. "I think your mixing me up with my twin sister Sophia."said Arabella softly as she looked around for Sophia. "Speaking of Sophia, where is she?"Arabella asked herself as she looked around. "Sophia Annabelle Granger get your but over here!"said Arabella as Sophia came over towards her rolling her eyes. "What now Ara?"Sophia asked in a annoyed voice but stopped as she saw Naomi. "Hello Naomi, I see you finally met my twin sister Arabella."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile as she stood beside Arabella.

"Oh so this is one of the two you talk about so much huh Soph?"Arabella asked her as Sophia nodded. "Pleased to finally meet you Naomi."said Arabella giving her a soft warm smile that was just like Sophia's smile. "So... where's your sister surely she's here as well right?"Arabella asked her softly as she saw Sophia looking around the store for her. As she heard Sophia sneeze she frowned. "Soph... your eyes are green again, you should really go to St.Mungo's."said Arabella softly. Sophia shook her head no. "No Ara I'm fine really."said Sophia as she let out a small cough.

"Soph been coughing and sneezing alot, I just hope she isn't getting that sickness that's going around."said Arabella softly. "Ara you worry to much."said Sophia softly as she let out another sneeze as her eyes turned green once again. "Oh do I huh? well when your in a hospital bed sick don't blame me!"said Arabella crossing her arms. Arabella worried about her sister alot, but now that Sophia was sick she was really worried. Sophia very rarely gotten sick for she was a vampire and they really didn't get sick if they did they healed quickly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:14 am

Naomi looked up at the girl with wide eyes as she said she wasn't Sophia. When she called for Sophia, Naomi took a step back and blinked at her. "But - " she couldn't finish her sentence because at that moment Sophia appeared. "Sophia!" she ran at her and hugged her. "I didn't know you had a twin!" Naomi exclaimed at she looked at Arabella. "You two look so alike! I couldn't tell she wasn't you!" she laughed. "But I bet Hitame could!" she giggled.

Naomi smiled at Arabella. "Pleased to meet you too, Arabella." she said in a soft voice. As Arabella asked If Hitame was with her she looked around with Sophia for her sister. "I know she's in here, but I don't know where. "Um... Hitame Anabelle Higurashi! Come here now!" she called for her sister and giggled afterwards. Soon Hitame came running for the girl and she sighed. "What? What happened Naomi?!" she gasped as she stopped in front of her sister. "Look! Sophia has a twin!" she looked at the two of them. "Guess who's who!" she said. "Hey Soph." Hitame waved at Sophia. "Naomi, I know who Sophia well. Besides I heard her sister say her name on my way here." she winked at her sister.

Hitame let out a small cough and looked up at Arabella. "I'm Hitame. You must be Arabella, right?" she smiled at her. "You two really do look a lot alike. It doesn't surprise me that Naomi couldn't tell you guys apart." she laughrd softly, a laugh that turned into a cough and sneeze. "Hitame has been the same way Arabella. They don't listen much do they?" she laughed as she asked Arabella. Hitame coughed again and this time when her head came back she got dizzy. She stumbled backwards a few steps and Naomi caught her. "Are you sure you're okay, Hit?" she asked her sister. "Yes Nao. I'm fine." Hitame answered. "Soph, are you okay? You seem sicker than the last time we saw you." Hitame asked softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:52 pm

((to lazy to post with Sophia so I'm combing them! ))

Sophia looked at Naomi and cuckled and nodded. "Sorry I didn't tell you Nao, but I wanted you to meet her in person."said Sophia softly hugging her back. "Well we are twins Nao, but there is alot of ways you can tell us apart."said Sophia softly. Arabella nodded. "Yup there is, for one my eyes don't change colors like Sophia's does and I'm a bit more shy then Sophia is."said Arabella softly. "Were working on trying to get her out of that stage."said Sophia softly. Arabella nodded and sighed for sh knew she wouldn't really get out of the stage of being shy for she went through alot just like Sophia has as well.

"Please Naomi, call me Ara for short everyone does but just don't call me Bella."said Arabella softly not liking that nickname one bit. Sophia luaghed her tinkling bell laugh and waved back at Hitame. "Hey Hit, are you two shopping as well?"Sophia asked her as she eyed some clothes in her arms. "Besides, I Hitame could tell us apart just by looking at us."said Sophia softly. "Honestly it's not that hard to tell who is who at times."said Arabella softly. Sophia nodded. "She's right, I'm about a inch taller then Ara is and I'm a bit paler then she is."said Sophia softly.

Arabella nodded when she asked if she was Arabella. "Yup that would be me, but please call me Ara for short."said Arabella softly. Arabella laughed her tinkling bell laugh that sounded like Sophia's but alittle different. "Alot of people do get is mixed up, so,etimes Khaat even does at St. Mungo's at times."said Arabella chuckling. Arabella looked at Naomi and shook her head. "No they don't, but Sophia here is as stubborn as she can be."said Arabella rolling her eyes. "Your the same way as I am."said Sophia softly as she started coughing after wards. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine just alittle sick but I'm ok."said Sophia softly. "I'm worried about her, Sophia very rarely get sick and when she does she heals fast with her being a vampire and all."said Arabella softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

[OOC: Haha okay, np Soph.]

Naomi laughed softly. "I've never been good at telling people apart. Just ask Hitame." she giggled. "It's so true. We had these twin friends before when we were like nine or ten and she always got them confused. Not one time could she tell them apart on her own." Hitame laughed. Naomi shrugged and nodded, because she knew It was true. "It must be fun having a twin, you can pull pranks on people and stuff." Naomi giggled again. "Some people say the me and Hitame couple be twins if our hair and eyes were the same color." Naomi continued. "I believe them. If my hair was lighter or yours was darker, and my eyes were green-ish like yours - " Hitame was cut off. "Or if my eyes were brown like yours." Naomi commented. Hitame laughed and nodded. "Yes. That too. Then we could easily pass for twins. But then our ages kind of give off the fact that we aren't." she laughed softly.

"Arabella. Ara." Naomi repeated. "I like your name. I've never heard it before." the twelve year old smiled at her. "Yeah, we've never heard that name before. Do you know where it originates from?" Hitame asked. "What does origi- orijon- that word mean?" Naomi asked. "Originate means where something comes from." Hitame explained. "Oh." Naomi said and she looked down momentarily. "Huh? Oh! Yeah we are. Naomi needed new clothes and I figured I would buy her some. I don't really need any..." she trailed off as she looked down at the clothes she wore. She looked like a picture, she was wearing the same clothes for two days and her jeans had ripped at the knee. Okay, so she needed new clothes. But she didn't want to buy new ones, she could never find anything she liked. Besides she thought it best that Naomi should get clothes instead of her.

After Naomi said she and Sophia didn't listen much, Hitame rolled her eyes. "Look who's talking! Everytime you get sick you beg me not to take you to the hospital wing! You're just as stubborn as I am!" she said softly. After her words, she was quickly pulled into a coughing fit, which afterwards caused her throat to hurt. "Ow.. This cough keeps getting worse." she said as she rubbed her throat gently. "I knew it would! I told you to go to the Hospital Wing to get help!" Naomi exclaimed. "It's just a cough Naomi. I won't die from it." she told her sister. Naomi crossed her arms and sighed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Arabella laughed. "It's ok you can't Naomi, that's why were here to remine you."said Arabella giving her a soft warm smile. Arabella nodded. "It is Nsomi, you have no idea how many pranks me and Sophia pulled."said Arabella laughing. Arabella looked at them for a minute and nodded. "You two could, you two do look alike."said Arabella softly as Sophia nodded. "I love having Arabella as my twin sister, she's so much fun to be around."said Sophia softly. "Aw... thanks Soph, but when it was the three of us Nikki was always the one who should out."said Arabella chuckling. Sophia nodded and chuckled. "Yup she was, her hair color was different and her eyes she got our father look."said Sophia softly.

As Hitame asked where her name came from she smiled. "Well... both mine and Sophia's name are both greek names."said Arabella softly. "I don't know if I ever told you two,. but my name means Holy Wisdom while Arabella's name Answered Prayers."said Sophia softly. Arabella nodded at what Sophia said. "Yup she is indeed right."said Arabella softly. "We both needed some new clothes we out grew our old summer clothes."said Sophia chuckling. "Weird how we just got them last summer and we already out grew them."said Arabella shaking her head.

Sophia nodded. "That's what I told Ara here as well Hit, but she insists that I got to the bloody St. Mungo's."said Sophia shaking her head as she sneezed. "Your not getting any better Soph, as a matter of fact your getting worse!"said Arabella softly. "Ara I'm fine, just got sick from helping others I'm not perfect."said Sophia softly as she went into a coughing fit. "See what I mean? she's more worse then tha last time and she's starting to get a rash on her arms!"said Arabella. "Ara shut up!"said Sophia not wanting them to know but oh well, they knew now.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:22 am

"Well I guess we can try it when we learn those spells in school or something." Naomi smiled at them. Hitame nodded and looked down in thought. Then she suddenly looked up at Sophia. "Hey Soph, can someone have an ability and not know they have it?" she asked curiously. Naomi giggles softly and smiled. "I wish we could learn those spells already, that way we can look the same and do stuff like you two can do!" she said happily. Hitame laughed and shook her head lightly. Naomi always got too excited over things. Then again she couldn't really say anything because she was like that too.

"I wish I knew what my name means." Naomi said softly. "I don't think my name has a meaning." Hitame said in a soft voice. The two girls laughed. "Really?" Hitame asked. "Wow us too. But I guess I grew more because my clothes hardly fit me at all while Hitame's still fit her. Well some of them anyways." Naomi smiled. "How is it that people can grow so much in such short amounts of time?" Naomi asked. Hitame shrugged and she looked at Sophia and Arabella. Maybe they knew, because she rally had no idea how that happened. It just did she guessed.

Hitame coughed again and scratched the lower side of her left arm. "But we're not going to die from having a cold. People get sick all the time." Hitame said. "Yeah, that's what you say now, but then when you're at St. Mungos crying that you're gonna die, don't say we didn't warn you two." Naomi said harshly. Hitame blinked and stand blankly at her sister for a moment. "Wow. Harsh." she said. Naomi huffers and crossed her arms again. "Oh no, you two Sophia? Hitame has a rash on her left arm starting too." Naomi said. "Shut up Naomi!" Hitame hissed at the younger girl. She didn't want anyone to know about the rash, oh well she guessed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 am

Arabella nodded. "Yeah... and perhaps you already learned to do the color changing potion."said Arabella softly. "You know you can use that on hair and eyes."said Arabella softly not knowing if they knew that or not. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yeah you can, why do you ask?"Sophia asked her softly as she let out a hacking cough that made her body ache. Arabella and Sophia looked at Naomi and smiled. "You will soon Naomi, but they are a bit advance."said Arabella softly. Sophia nodded. "Yup one wrong word it could be permnate."said Sophia softly.

Sophia looked at them and shrugged. "Who knows, maybe they do mean something."said Arabella softly not knowing if they do or not. Arabella laughed and nodded. "Yeah... when Soph put a shirt on this morning I nearly fell on the floor laughing."said Arabella as she let out a small sneeze. Sophia looked at her as her eyes turned gold with worry. "No need to worry Soph, it was just a sneeze."said Arabella softly but Sophia wasn't convince. "Don't worry Soph, I'm fine I'm more worried about you."said Arabella softly as she started coughing.

"Oh god Ara, not you to."said Sophia softly as she looked at her sister with her gold eyes as she looked at Hitame and Naomi and sighed. Sophia looked at Naomi and nodded. "Yes me to Nao, I'm not perfect."said Sophia softly as she started coughing as she looked for a cough drop in her jacket but didn't see any. "Dang it!"said Sophia curisng under her breath. "Just conjuring some Soph."said Arabella softly as she pulled her into a dark alley to where no one can see them. Sophia nodded and flicked her wand to conjure some cough drop but as she did the spell reflict hitting a wall making a explosion as she did. "That'd weird my magic is acting up!"said Sophia softly. "That's odd, you usually gets spells right at the first time."said Arabella softly shaking her head.

Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 am

Naomi frowned and shook her head. "I haven't learned about those potions." she said. "I have. They are actually pretty easy, but I don't know if I can make them on my own yet." she said softly. Hitame smiled at Sophia weakly. "Oh no reason. I was just curious, because there are sometimes that I do things and I can't explain them." she waved it off as if it were nothing. It probably was nothing, she sometimes did things she couldn't explain, but she wasn't raised in a Wizarding environment so she wasn't sure of what was normal for witches and wizards and what wasn't. "Well Hitame will probably learn them sooner than I will. She is a year older than I am." Naomi said. "Besides it wouldn't be so bad if we changed the way we looked and if it became permanent that wouldn't be so bad either. Changing hair color or eye color is easy anyways. If we don't want to use spells and stuff we can just use muggle means to do it." Hitame pointed out.

Hitame shrugged. "I know that Naomi means something. I forget what thought. Hitame on the other hand, I don't think it has a meaning. And if it does, it'll probably be a mix between two name meanings." Hitame said in thought. Hitame and Naomi giggled softly, though Hitame's giggle quickly turned into a cough. Naomi looked at Hitame with a worried expression. "Don't worry Naomi. I'm fine." she told her sister softly. Naomi nodded but the worried expression didn't go away. "I think everyone is getting sick." she said softly. Naomi nodded and she let out a soft sneeze. "Not you too Naomi. It's even worse If you get sick." Hitame sighed.

The two girls both yelped as Sophia's spell made an explosion. They'd never seen her spells fail in the time they've known her. Hitame cleared her throat and looked through the small backpack that Naomi had on her back. It contained her sketchpad so Naomi never went anywhere without the old bag. She rummaged around in the bag until she found a few cough drops. She pulled them out of her bag and handed them to Sophia and Arabella. "Here, you can just have these." she said. "I think it might be best if we avoid using our magic for now. We don't know what could happen." she said cautiously.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum