Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 am

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine Hit, just have alot on my mind."said Sophia softly. Walking off Sophia closed her mind from anyone entering it or reading it. Sophia needed to get away to clear her head, but she couldn't for it was rude just to leave her sister and friends. Alot of things were happening to fast for Sophia to stop and think. It was like the earth was spinning beneath her but she couldn't feel it.

Sophia looked at Hitame with her gold eyes as she seen that she started crying. Sophia knew she had to stop thinking about all these things but her mind was on maxium overdrive. No matter how hard she tried closing her mind she just couldn't. "Soph close out your mind I can read what your saying!"Arabella told her through Telepath. "I'm trying but it's hard!" Sophia told her back through telepath.

Arabella looked at her sister and sighed while she looked from Hitame to Naomi. "Well... if were going to the fair they have food their but it's whatever all of us want to do."said Arabella softly. "I'm fine with whatever, you know me."said Sohia softly. Maybe having some fun might clear her mind from things that were going on. Sophia could only hope, although she hoped it did for she was tired of her mind running 24/7.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Hitame shook her head hard and held her hands on her head. She was starting to get a headache from all these emotions. The tears were rolling down her cheeks now and she didn't know what to do. This sadness she felt, it could be her own, but almaybe it was. She had so much to be sad about. But she had never felt this kind of sadness from it. She had no idea what was going on, but she felt like she was about to explode from what she was feeling.

She gasped softly as the tears fell from her eyes and her throat tightened. She could barely breathe and she had no idea why. "Soph ..." she gasped out. "Are -" she was cut off by a sudden gasp. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked. She wasn't sure why but she felt like these emotions were coming from Sophia. Maybe Naomi too, but Naomi seemed to be fine right now. It made no sense, Arabella seemed fine too. However, she could tell that Sophia wasn't her normal self.

Suddenly feeling lightheaded, the thirteen year old took an uncoordinated step back and almost fell. Naomi caught her and looked at her sister with worry in her eyes. "Hit!" she said. "Arr you okay?" she asked worried. Hitame nodded and stood up straight. "I'm fine Naomi. Just got a little dizzy there." she shook her head again and kept her hands on her head.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, like I said just thinking about some things."said Sophia softly. "Come on, lets go to the fair and have some fun and get something to eat."said Sophia softly. Arabella looked at her sister for a minute and nodded. She still knew something was wrong with Sophia but she didn't argue with her. Sophia looked at Hitame and Naomi and gave them a soft warm smile.

Sophia looked at Hitame with her gold eyes and sighed and looked away from them. "Soph are we going to apperate there or apperate home and get the car?"Arabella asked her softly. "I think apperate home, I don't think we should apperate there and back someone might notice."said Sophia softly. "Good point Soph, maybe you should take Hitame and I'll take Naomi it'll be easier.."said Arabella softly as she looked at Hitame and Naomi. " Is that ok with you Hit and Nao?"Sophia asked them softly.

"Maybe doing things the muggle way might help you Soph."said Arabella softly. "Yeah maybe, it been awhile since I drove my mustang maybe it'll make me relax some."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum