Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:12 am

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you two!"said Sophia softly as she pocketed her wand back into her jacket and looked around seeing if anyone noticed any weird. "Thankyou Hit."said Sophia softly as she took a cough drop. "Yes thankyou Hitame."said Arabella softly as she took the cough and popped it into her mouth as she felt some what relieve in her throat. Sophia shook her head not liking that this sickness was now affecting her sister and now Hitame and Naomi. Sophia knew she had to do something before they gotten worse or before her or Arabella did.

Arabella started to wonder if her magic was acting up just like Sophia's was seeing how her and Sophia was both hlaf-bloods graduates. "Hm... I wonder if my magic is acting up as well."said Arabella softly as she gotten out her wand and muttered. "Lumos." Arabella wand lit up but it wasn't as bright as it usually was but at lease it didn't explode like Sophia's did. "Well at lease it didn't explode Ara!"said Sophia softly relieved that her sister wasn't as bad as her. "Soph... maybe you should go to St. Mungo's."said Arabella softly knowing that she wouldn't go. She knew Sophia was the type of person who put others before herself and at times down right stubborn.

Sophia shook her head. "No Ara I'm not going, there students and other people who need me and I have to help them!"said Sophia softly. Arabella sighed and nodded for there was no point of aruging with her for she wouldn't win. Sophia looked at Hitame and Naomi with her gold eyes. "You two should go to St. Mungo's before you two get worse."said Sophia softly. Arabella nodded. "I agree with Soph here, got get help before you two get worse."said Arabella softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right! - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Sophia's? Nah... that can't be right!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Hitamé and Naomi laughed a bit as Sophia apologized for scaring them. "Don't worry Soph. It's okay." Hitamé said, smiling at her. "No problem. I knew it was a good idea to carry those around today." she laughed, and Naomi nodded. "Who knew we would need them?" Naomi asked. "Well apparently I did." Hitamé answered. Naomi rolled her eyes at her sister and giggled softly. "Well you always did have a knack for randomly taking things with you that we ended up needing." she teased Hitamé. "Oh, shush Naomi." she laughed softly, knowing Naomi was right about that.

When Arabella tried to cast a spell, Hitamé and Naomi both took a step back as a precaution in case the spell made an explosion like it had for Sophia. When it didn't they stepped back closer to them. "Soph's right. At least it didn't explode." she sighed softly. The two girls listened to Arabella and Sophia go back and forth again about getting her to St. Mungo's. Hitamé knee that Sophia would win, she knew how stubborn the older girl was. But there wasn't a doubt in her mind that Arabella wouldn't give up, they were twins so they must have the same tenacity level.

Hitamé noticed that Sophia's eyes had turned a gold color as she looked down at her and Naomi, and she knew what was coming next. Oh no ... she though softly. Naomi seemed to know too, as she shrunk back a little as she heard Sophia begin to talk. "No Soph. We're fine." Hitamé said softly. "Yeah, honest we are." Naomi added. "Well I am." Naomi added softly. It was true, Naomi was actually a lot more healthy than Hitamé was right now. If anyone had to go to St. Mungo's it was her, not Naomi. "Nice. Leave me out here to sink alone." Hitamé shook her head and laughed. "But seriously. I'm fine. And so is she." Hitamé indicated to Naomi.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 am

Sophia shook her head. "No it's not ok Hit, my magic been acting up alot lately and now it's getting worse!"said Sophia sighing. Sophia gave her a weak smile and let out a weak laugh before coughing once again. "It's good that you brought them."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she was getting worse she had no doubt about that, but it wasn't like she could really cure herself. She knew she porbably could if she tried but it would be rather hard for her. Sophia would have to accept the fact that she had to go to St. Mungo's much to her dismay of not wanting to.

Arabella sighed and shook her head at her sister. "Why won't you go Soph?"Arabella asked her softly. "Because I have to help others!"said Sophia simply but she knew her sister wouldn't buy that excuse for she was told that a million times already. "Soph, that's one of the reasons what is the main reason is because your afraid your going to die?"Arabella asked her softly. Sophia nodded her head slowly. "Yes Ara it is, I seen patients close to almost death and we lost alot of patients because of it I don't want that to happen to me!"said Sophia softly. "Soph your being silly, you have the best doctors treating you their no way your going anywhere!"said Arabella softly.

Sophia looked at the two girls as they said they were fine ,she knew that they weren't getting in better in fact, they were getting worse. "Ok... if you say so."said Sophia softly not really wanting to argue anymore for she was to weak to. Arabella noticing Sophia wasn't looking so good looked at Hitamé and Naomi. "I'm a bit hungry, maybe we could sit down and get something ti eat what do you two think?"Arabella asked them softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 am

The two girls watched them go back and forth arguing about why Sophia didn't want to go to St. Mungo's. While Arabella said that Sophia was being silly about thinking she would die, Hitame winced a bit. She knew how Sophia felt, since that was how she felt during quite a few things. Especially that time when she was being tortured by Felix Barker. She'd seen death for a few moments, before he brought her back ... just to do it again. To make her suffer and to make her think she was dying again.

The worst part about it though, isn't the actual torture, no. The worst part was feeling helpless while someone did horrible things to you, and you couldn't fight back. Feeling like she was going to relive it again, Hitame quickly shook her head and looked up at Sophia and Arabella. Naomi was swaying back and forth on her heels as she watched them go back and forth and she had a pretty blank look on her face. She wasn't paying attention, Naomi was off in her own world with magical creatures, like she usually was.

It must be nice to be oblivious to things that could harm her.

Naomi seemed to snap back to reality at Arabella's mention of getting something to eat. "Leave it to Naomi to automatically come back when someone mentions food." she laughed and Naomi gave her a small glare before laughing with her. "I'm actually a bit hungry too." she said, as she looked back up at Sophia and Arabella. "Mhm. Me too." Naomi said. "Yeah, but you're always hungry Naomi." Hitame stuck her tongue out a little at Naomi. The younger girl gave her sister another glare and she sighed. "But where should we go?" Naomi asked them.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 pm

It was funny that Sophia was thinking this way, but Sophia came close to death so many times she was surprise she made it through them. From Battle of Hogwarts to dueling death eaters Sophia came close to death and seen death countless of times. Although, Sophia didn't see death until she was fifteen which was two years older then Hitamé was. It was a scary experience that she witness when her parents died in a house fire her fifth year. It was Sophia's worse memory, which is one of the reason why she's scared of fire now.

Although no one knew other then her and Andrian for he was there the day it happened. Sophia remembered like it was yesterday, for it haunts her everyday. It was something that happened five years ago could do that to someone but it did. Sophia was afraid if she told someone they would think she was weak and possibly crazy. Sophia didn't want that, she already went to the mental health services when Nikki died she didn't need to go again. Although Sophia knew that she was sort insane after her fifth year, she was no longer her sweet and innocent self but oh how she wished she was at times.

Arabella and Sophia laughed at the two girls and shook their heads. "Hm... what is there to eat around here?"Arabella asked them softl as she looked around. "Well... the Leaky Cauldron isn't to far from here, but I'm in the mood for that."said Sophia softly. "Hm.... well there's the mall, it has a food court in it with alot of choices to choose from what do you think so?"Arabella asked her softly as Sophia was in a daze. "Uh what?"Sophia asked her softly as she snapped out of her daze. "I ask you what you thought about eating at the mall."said Arabella softly.

"Oh yeah, that's fine I don't care if that's where Nao and Hit want to go."said Sophia softly as she looked at her sister with her gold eyes. "Soph are you ok?"Arabella asked her softly as she noticed her twin sisters eyes were still gold. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I'm fine Ara why?"Sophia asked her softly knowing her sister knew her to well. "Well... your eyes are still gold, your worried or scared about something I know it."said Arabella softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Dying is horrible. But there's one thing that even worse, dying and then being brought back, so you can live in fear of dying again. All you see is darkness and there's no way out of the darkness. You run and run but there's no light, and no one's there to help you out. You're all alone and once you finally accept that you're dead, someone decides to bring you back and then you live in fear of death for the rest of you life. You don't want to die again, you don't want to go back to the horrible darkness that held you prisoner.

She'd seen death once, when her parents were killed. Even though she'd been running away with Naomi, the screams from her mother made her stop in her tracks and she looked back in time to see her body fall, limp on the ground. She'll never forget that day, she'd only been six when that happened and Naomi was only five and too oblivious to what was really happening to remember that day. But it haunted Hitamé everyday to know that they were gone and that she couldn't do anything to stop their deaths.

"I'm fine with eating at the mall." Naomi said. Hitamé looked down as she thought about her parents death and didn't even hear what they were suggesting. A light push from Naomi brought her out of the memory and she looked up quickly. "What? What happened?" she asked quickly as she looked at Naomi. "Do you want to eat at the mall?" Naomi asked and Hitamé shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I'm good with anywhere." she said.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 am

Death, it can be a peaceful thing to downright to your worse nightmare if you experience which Sophia had before mutiple times. At times it was down right scary to other times it was peaceful to the point she just wanted to go. Sophia actually died when she was bitten by a vampire in her fifth year but seeing how she was turned into a vampire she came back alive due to her being one. Although she was glad she didn't die, but she wondered so many times what would happened if she did die in her fith year. Death was a interesting thing at times, from being scary to comfortable it was always interesting how you made it through it.

A death of a love one and seeing them die and there was nothing she could do about it was Sophia's worse fear. It happened to her when she last expected it, Sophia didn't want anyone else dying at her hands if she could help it. Sophia always blamed herself for her parents death and she always will although she was told by Andrian a million times that it wasn't her fault. From her parents death to death of her friends and her sister it haunted her all. Although Sophia nevered told anyone but she still has nighmares of her duels with death eaters and previopus battles.

"Then the mall it is then."said Arabella softly as shenoticed Sophia and Hitamé seem a bit out of it like they were in another world. Arabella sort of knew what Sophia was thinking about, but as for Hitamé she was clueless. She knew Sophia better then any did, so she knew her sister very well and better then anyone would. She had the same abilites as Sophia did, so she knew what she was thinking and feeling very well, after all they were twins.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Naomi was starting to get worried, about both Hitamé and Sophia. She knew what her sister was so distracted about but she didn't know what Sophia was thinking about. They might not be two s but Naomi knew how Hitamé felt and what she was thinking about all the time. It wasn't hard to tell with her sister, she was thinking about everything that had gone wrong since they were little. The death of their parents, finding out about their biological parents and probably some other things Naomi had no clue about.

The younger girl sighed softly and looked at Arabella. "We have to try and do something to get them out of their minds." she said. "I don't think it's healthy for them to be like that." Naomi added looking at the other two with worry in her eyes. They had to make them forget about whatever it was they were thinking of. Naomi knew that it caused Hitamé harm to think about their parents, and it seemed whatever Sophia was thinking about would cause her harm too. They just had to do something, make them forget by having a fun time together.

"How about after we eat, we go to the carnival that's in town or something?" Naomi suggested in hopes that they would agree. A carnival was fun and it would help get their minds off of whatever they were thinking about. Or at least she hoped it would work, Hitamé always did something fun with her when she was feeling sad or thinking about something that caused her pain, and she always forgot about it while they were having fun.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:16 am

Arabella looked at Naomi and nodded. "I know your right Naomi, this isn't good for them."said Arabella softly to her to where she could only hear her. Arabella was worried about her sister, she been acting a bit odd lately and she was worried. Although Arabella knew what was wrong with her, Sophia at times closed her mind alot of times. Arabella knew she missed Andrian for when it seem like he was coming back he takes off again. Arabella knew it was her and Naomi to get them to clear their minds.

Arabella nodded. "I think that's a great idea Naomi, I'm up for it what about you Soph?"Arabella asked her softly. "Oh yeah, that would be great."said Sophia softly. Arabella nodded and sighed for she knew Sophia was still in deep thoughts. "Soph, what are you thinking about?"Arabella asked her softly as she looked at her with worry in her eyes. "Oh nothing major Ara, just Andrian and other stuff."said Sophia softly.

"He'll be back Soph, he's only gone for alittle while."said Arabella hoping to cheer up her sister. "Yeah I know, I'm just worried about him I don't want to lose anyone else."said Sophia softly. "You won't Soph, I promise you that."said Arabella softly. Sophia only nodded for she didn't beleive it but she didn't want her sister to be anymore upset. "Come on Soph, lets get omething to eat and have some fun."said Arabella.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:42 am

"Hiiiiiit?" Naomi asked, poking her sister. Naomi knew that doing that annoyed Hitame, which meant that if she was still okay she would try to reprehend her for doing that. But when Hitame didn't do anything, Naomi's worry grew further. At this point, Hitame wasn't even thinking about her own problems anymore. She had a mix of emotions inside her right now, and what she didn't understand was why they were there. They felt so uncommon for her, and like she was sharing them with someone else.

A flood of worry fell over her and she looked up, snapping out of her daze. "What's wrong?" she asked suddenly. "Soph, Ara, Naomi. Are you all okay?" she asked with wide eyes. Something was telling her that they were either worried about her or something else, or it was her own worry that was making her feel weird. Either way she knew something was wrong, and she felt like the worry was coming more from Sophia. "Soph?" she asked softly.

Another wave of different emotions came into her and she suddenly felt like crying. Tears formed in her eyes and she looked at Naomi. Naomi gasped to see the tears and she looked around, wondering what it was that was making her sister cry. She wasn't sure herself, but it felt weird, and all these thoughts and emotions were making her head and body pound. She felt her heart being to pound against her chest and she didn't understand what was going on. She must just be scared about what she was thinking about before. Death was a scary thing after all.

"Hitame?" Naomi asked. "Hm?" she said softly. "Are you ready to go?" Hitame nodded and Naomi smiled at her. "So are we going to eat first?" Noami asked Arabella softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum