Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} Empty Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:25 am

Jacob had written a small letter to Sophia and and slid it into her bag, and he watched her as she read the letter. The letter read:

Hey Sophia,

After class please come and meet me at the lake.
I'll be waiting! See you then.

Jacob Blaque

He hoped that she would come. He wanted to just hang out and talk and get to know eachother better. He was wearing his Gryffindor robes and had been styling his hair with alot of product. He also put on some cologne, just to smell nicer.

He sat down in front of a tree and had his eyes stuck onto the book, just reading for fun and pleasure. It was a really good book, but he couldn't help but wander about Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} Empty Re: Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 am

Sophia read the note and smiled and tucked it into the inside pocket of her Gryffindor Robe. As he walked out of the castle, she reached the entrance hall and opened the door to the sloping lawns. As she walked down the sloping lawns to the lake her hair rustled through the wind making her smile. As she kept walking she walked passed a couple of Gryffindor First years and smiled at them. As she finally reached the lake she saw Jacob reading and smiled. "Hey Jake, your reading a book there!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and sat down beside him. Sophia was wearing her normal Gryffindor robe with her honey vanilla perfume she always wore and her hair that smelled like strawberries was straight down her back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} Empty Re: Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 am

"Yeah, I am, you didn't think that I like to read?" Jacob asked curiously. "It's actually a cook book, I like cooking" Jacob said, with a shrug.

He shut the book and put it down. He then looked in his bag and took out a red rose wrapped in clear cellophane and tied with a red ribbon. "This is..for you.." Jacob said, handing it to her.

There was a wind that flew through him and Sophia and it blew off her vanilla perfume scent and straberry shampoo. "Wow, you smell lovely" Jacob said, taking a deep breath in and slowly exhaling.

"The reason I asked you to come and meet me here was that..do you think we could maybe..go out together..like...boyfriend and girlfriend?" Jacob asked. "I mean, I would wait but I was afraid if I waited someone might ask you and that I'd lose the chance and...yeah" Jacob babbled on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm

"Wow, you love cooking? I love cooking as well I cook all the time when I'm mad or upset, one time I made a whole patch of brownies because I was so upset."said Sophia chuckling at the memory. As she seen him pull out a rose wrapped in a clear cellphone wrapped in a red ribbon. "Oh Jake, you didn't have to get all this for me but thankyou!"said Sophia as she kiss his cheek. As he said she smelled lovely she blushed. "Thankyou Jake, and so do you!"said Sophia as she pulled back from him as she smelled his perfume. As Sophia listened to why he invited her out her her eyes widen in shock. "Jake I would love to be your girlfriend."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile and hugged him. As she pulled back she looked into his eyes that she could get lost into.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:00 am

Jacob smiled, he was so happy that she accepted the proposal. "Wow...I must be dreaming...I am the luckiest guy in the world being able to date such a beautiful, sweet girl" Jacob said, smiling so much. "And it was nothing, that rose, is for you, I guess I'm trying to show that I care about you and want to spoil you" Jacob said, going red. Jacob gazed into her eyes and got lost. "Dreamy..chocolate eyes..." Jacob said, quietly, leaning into her face and shut his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:27 am

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have someone so caring and so sweet!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he told her he wants to spoil her. "You don't have to Jake, just having you is enough for me!"said Sophia as she noticed he leaned into her face and shut his eyes. As Sophia leaned in she noticed there was only a inch between them and very close to kissing. As Sophia felt his breath on her she smiled and waited to see if Jacob was going to kiss her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 am

Jacob opened his eyes, smiled and let off a small chuckle. "I...I love you...Sophia Granger" Jacob said in a small whisper. He smiled again, shut his eyes and leant in closer and then his lips touched her lips..they felt cold yet smooth..He wandered why.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 am

"I love you to Jacob Blaque."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. Sophia smiled as he kissed her on the lips and kissed him back. After a couple of minutes she pulled back and looked at him. "I bet your wondering why I'm so cold and I can explain it you, but I know your probably going to be scared of me."said Sophia sighing as she ran her hand through her hair. "The reason I'm so cold is because I'm a vampire, so you can go ahead and leave me for somebody else I'm use to it."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:19 am

Jacob shook his head and was in shock but he didn't care..not at all, it just made much more sense. "You think that I'm going to leave you just because you're a another breed?" Jacob asked. "If you honestly think that, you have no idea who I am!" Jacob chuckled. "I don't care what you are..werewolf...muggle...half-breed...or a vampire..or anything" Jacob told Sophia. He put his hand on his cheeks, shut his eyes and gave her another kiss on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm

"It's just that with other guys I dated, always left me once I told them I was a vampire for they were scared I would lose control on them!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Honestly, I'm more control then everyone thinks to be honest some people that don't know me would think I was human!"said Sophia. "I am Vampire and Half Veela and a Halfblood witch, but I don't think the half Veela part counts now!"said Sophia chuckling. As he kissed her on the lips she kissed him back but deepen the kiss.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum