Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:06 am

"Where ever you are, I'll always be warm and cozy" Jacob told Sophia and smiled. "Yeah, I'm not very good with words" Jacob said, with a shrug. He held her hand whilst she lead the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]} - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think we could maybe...? {Sophia[M]}

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Don't worry love, you make perfect sense to me!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile and continued leading the way. After they climbed the stairs until the reached the seventh floor they finally reached where the Room of Requirements is. "I know what your thinking love, it's just a wall but watch!"said Sophia as she walked passed it three times thinking to herself. "I need some place where private where I can be alone with Jacob." As she thought that to herself three times the door appeared leading them to the Room of Requirements. Smiling Sophia grabbed the door and pulled it opened and grabbed Jacob's hand to pull him inside. "Welcome love, to the Room of Requirements."said Sophia smiling as it looked like the Gryffindor Common.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:43 am

"Wow...that's amazing..but I shouldn't be, I mean, after all it is the magical world" Jacob chuckled. "But it looks like the gryffindor common room..but that's just our scenery?" Jacob asked, trying to make sense of all of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:29 am

Sophia chuckled when he asked if it was just there scenery she nodded. "Yes love, I wanted it to look lie this, you can image what you want it to look like and it appears that way!"said Sophia smiling. "Come on love lets go sit down!"said Sophia as she dragged him to the love seat by the fire. "Isn't this romantic being here together on a cozy love seat by a warm roaring fire alone?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a soft warm smile and kissed him lightly on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:40 am

"It sure is" Jacob smiled, and winked. He put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her gently on the lips. He had his eyes shut and kept kissing her..pasionately and fierily...if that was a word, Jacob thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:57 am

Sophia smiled in between the kisses and closed her eyes and kissed him back passionately on the lips. Sophia was so in love with Jacob she didn't care what Jacob did to her for she knew he will never hurt her for she knew he loved her to much. "I love you Jake."said Sophia in between kisses.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:42 am

"I never ever..want to be separated from you..I feel like, I had half a heart and that you had the other piece and we came together as one after being apart" Jacob told Sophia. He slowly started to take of her top gently and softly, as though it almost tickled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 am

"I feel the same way Jake, I can't stand to be away from you, when I am I constantly think about you!"said Sophia softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. As he started taking her top off gently and softly she smiled and started taking off his shirt as well. "Take all of me Jake, and have all of me Jake you have my full permission."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:02 am

Jacob chuckled and smiled warmly at her. "There hasn't been a moment since I've met you that I've thought about anything else..I've even..told my parents via owl about you.." Jacob said, embarrased. He then started to kiss her neck, as if he was a vampire and was going to bite her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:02 am

"I told my parents about you to, so no need to be embarrassed love!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he kissed her neck she let a a small moan, she couldn't help it every time he touch her it always made her go crazy. "Hey, I thought I was the vampire here, love!"said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top