Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 am

VG stood and walked her through Hogsmede and into the woods beyond the field.
"Well here we are," he said, stepping into a clearing.
Waving his wand he made a set wooden swords out of a log.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 am

Samantha took one of the swords as she and him finally got to the forest. With all the training that Ne'os gives her, this should be a sinch. She smiled at him, bowed, then got into position.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 am

He stood lazily and pointed his sword at her.
VG knew tae kwan do and karate and was a black belt in both.
"Just so you know," he said, popping his neck. "I won't go easy on you cause you're a girl, and first one to make contact wins?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 am

"Ok." She said to him, then vampire speed ran behind him and touched him with her fake wooden sword. "But I hope you know that I'm better." She said to him, hoping he would make different rules.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:52 am

Using simple PHYSICS he dodged it by watching where the dust on the ground came up.
"Don't count on it," VG replied smugly. He blocked her oncoming attacks with ease and moved in for his own attack.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 am

"oh, your better than I thought you would be. Must have had alot of training." She said to him, as she doged his move with ease. She hit his sword with hers and made a dull klunking noise.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:04 am

"Yep," he replied, flipping over her head as she swung again. "I won't go down that easy!"
Varod easily sidestepped a thrust and patted her on the head with his sword.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:39 am

She knew he wouldn't hurt her, so she stood still as he jumped over her. She turned around to face him as he landed and then stepped back a step. "Ok then, I will stay right her in this spot only turning as you move around me, and I promise you won't be able to touch me." She said, then waited for him to make a move.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 am

"Hm..." VG muttered, and began spinning and sliding beneath around and over Sam as limber as a cat and poked and prodded trying his best not to hurt her while still putting up a fight.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:51 am

As he ran around her trying his best to touch her with his sword, she blocked every move he made with vampire speed. Finally she just hit his sword with hers and made his fly into a tree. "I win." She said smiling, then put her sword down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top