Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) Empty Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:57 am

Varod was just wandering around when he somehow drifted into The Three Broomsticks and found himself in front of the counter.
'"Uh, sure, I'll take a turkey sandwich and a butterbeer," he said uncertainly.
"Sure hon," the lady replied, handing him what he asked and he threw over a gallion.
Thanking the lady he left outside and sat on the edge of the street, taking a bite and a sip.
Nice day, he thought just to have something to think about other than if anyone could use a hand.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 am

Samantha was having a wonderful week and today made it even better. Today the sun was bright and the sky was clear, the streets weren't as crowded and the shops were all open. Samantha had been walking around now for a while and she was getting hungry. She loved going to the Three Broomsticks so she headed there now. As she walked into the store she passed up someone eating and drinking outside of the restaurant. She didn't think much of it at the moment, then just continued on to the counter ordering the usual and heading outside to the tables, sitting down to eat and drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 am

Varod noticed a girl going inside and come out, sitting at a table near him.
He got up and sat beside her.
"Hello," he said in a voice that needed more use. "I am Varod Gilther, or VG."
Taking a bite of his sandwich, he studied her, attempting to guess what she was like, deciding that he would have to wait and see.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:12 am

Samantha saw the boy from earlier stand up and sit in a chair behind her. She thought that maybe he wanted to be more comfortable, but then he talk to her. "Oh, um, Hi, I'm Samantha Burns, It's nice to meet you." She said to him, then went back to her food and drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 am

VG nodded and sat back, looking her over some more.
Eh, she looks nice, he thought, trying to think normal thoughts for once, but it was impossible.
"Pleasure, you look a little younger than me," he commented, taking a long gulp.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:20 am

"Well that all depends on how old you are, I am 14, How old are you?" She asked him, wondering if she looked younger than she really was.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 am

"I am 15, soon to turn 16, you are very young," VG almost whispered. He was surprised, but didn't show it. She was a bit older than she looks, but that's good for her looks, of course.
"You seem happy today, has something happened?" he tried his best at a normal conversation, even though he's nowhere NEAR normal.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:28 am

"Well I'm only a year younger than you, so I guess my looking young is a good thing. But no, today is just a good day, I have been having a good week compared to last week. How about you, been having a good day?" She asked him hoping to change the subject soon. She knew that he would ask about her last week and she knew that she couldn't tell him this.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 am

VG could easily tell she was hiding something, but he didn't want to pry because, well, HE had quite a bit to hide, such as his vigilante justice around Hogsmede and other muggle places, he had known no one would know who did it, and he was gone before anyone got a good look at him.
"Uh, better than usual..." he muttered, suddenly shifty. "Well, are you dating anyone?" he asked quickly, trying to act more normal still.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:35 am

Samantha was shocked by this sudden question, "Um, how sweet of you to ask, and yes I am. Are you?" She asked him, out of kindness.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top