Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:29 am

Varod's smile grew as he felt more comfortable around her. "Like I said, not a very big ladies man," he laughed a bit, something he hadn't done in AGES.
"You seem awesome, really," he told her. "Oh, and, think you could hook me up with a pretty Ravenclaw? That would be nice," he teased.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:34 am

"Well theres not many people I know who aren't vampires, you in to that?" She asked him before saying that she would look for someone for him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:36 am

He smiled slyly. "That could get interesting," VG replied. "I wouldn't mind that..." he chuckled.
"You're great and easy to talk to, will you look for someone?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:43 am

"Yeah sure sweety, but stop saying that I'm great, I couldn't be farther from that." she said to him, hoping he wouldn't say other wise. She decided to change the subject again. "So what kind of girl are you looking for?" She asked him quickly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:53 am

He shrugged. "Not exactly picky," he muttered. "Just get me a pretty and nice girl, please."
Probably came off bad, but oh well, like I care, he thought.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:57 am

"Ok, then I'll ask around." She then turned back to her food and drink, took a bite and took a sip. Then turned back around to him. "So where are you from?" She asked him, wondering if he might be from the states.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 am

"Just around this general area, my parents are muggle social workers, which move around a lot. I flew here on my cousins broom that I borrowed," VG replied.
"Where are you from, then?" he asked back.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 am

"I'm from the states. Are you on the quiditch team?" She asked him, wondering if he would be good at that game.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am

"No, not really much time, remember?" he told her. "I never wanted to get on the quidditch team, but I do practice in my free time. It is quite fun to use a broomstick to fight crime."
VG smiled slyly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:31 am

Samantha started to feel the sun beating down on her, she then realized she had been out int the sun for a little bit now. So she turned to Varod, "Can we talk in side?" She asked him while she pointed towards the sun.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top