Samantha Burns house
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns house Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns house

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns house Empty Samantha Burns house

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Sammy was running around the house, mainly her room, looking for clothes and what to wear on her date out with Faylen that evening. It had been a little bit since they had had the time to be with each other, what with school and her being evil and depressed lately. So Sammy wanted to make tonight a good one. No talking about sad depressing things, no talking about when she was evil, just spending time with Faylen and having a good time. Finally she found a nice dress that was sparkely blue with a thin see through layer over it. She then pulled a thin little, blue coat on over it just in case it was cold out. Even though with her vampire skin she doesn't get cold that often. She then found some blue, high heel shoes to match her dress and walked to the mirror to put her hair up. At this moment she heard a knock at the door. She quickly, in vampire speed, put her hair up in a mini bun with curls falling here and there. Then ran to the door. She was very happy to see him. She pulled then door open and smiled.

~v~What the house looks like~v~ (I know I bought this house)
Spoiler:
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Samantha Burns house Empty Re: Samantha Burns house

Post by Faylen Shadows Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Faylen straightened out his black pants and white button up collar shirt one last time as he approached Samantha's house. He was a bit too excited for their date tonight. He fixed his green tie again for the twentieth time and knocked on Samantha's door. He smiled as she opened it. "Hey Samantha. Are you read... You look beautiful." He said looking her up and down. His mouth dropped a little before he closed it quickly and gave her a charming smile.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Sammy smiled at him then tried to blush but it didn't show on her face. "Thanks. I wanted to look my best for you." Sammy said walking out of the door and closing it then locking it. "Sophia has the kids tonight so I don't have to worry about them." Sammy said turning back around to face him. Everytime his handsome face was in hers she felt like kissing him, but she held back for now and took his hand instead. She knew that if she let her self go she would attack him in a good way. But she wanted this night to be a good one. "So where are we off to?" Sammy asked him wondering this in her head while she was getting ready.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Faylen smiled at her as she shut and locked her front door. "Ahh, I would like to meet them someday." He said wondering what her kids looked like. He bet they were every bit of beautiful as Samantha was. "Oh, I think you shall like it." He said. Faylen was quite busy before he had came to Samantha's house. He had a surprise for her and couldn't wait for her to see it. "Shall we? I hope you don't mind apparating." He said smiling.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Samantha thought about the faces of her three kids at that moment. She loved each one of them, no matter who their fathers where. She loved everyone of there fathers too, most of the time. She then came back to reality and paid attention to Faylen. "Oh keeping the place a secret. Ok then, I know I will like it." Sammy said holding his other hand now. "It's not my favorite way to travel, but it's ok." Sammy said thinking about her car that was in the garage, Sophia had given it to her when she got married to Ne'Os. But what with being only 15 and the law with muggles and all she would have to wait till she was 16 which wasn't far off now that the year was over. So she grabed tightly onto Faylen and waited for the apperation. She hated the way it felt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Faylen smiled "Of course you will darling." He said closing his eyes slightly before staring into her eyes lovingly. He held her hands tightly but gently at the same time before pulling her into his arms and wrapping his own around her. He took this chance and apperated to the spot of where he had their dinner date at and ready for Samantha. "I hope you like picnic's under the stars and some ice skating after words?" He said stepping away from her one step back slowly to take in her apperance again in the moonlight. They were standing in a park that was near an out door ice skating rink. A couple feet away from them was a picnic blanket spread out with a basket sitting ontop of it filled magically with food inside to where you could just think of what you wanted to eat and be able to pull it out. Faylen looked at Samantha for her reaction and approval. "So? Did I do good sweetheart?" He asked nervously hoping she didn't hate it.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Sammy smiled back at Faylen as he pulled her into his arms. At that moment they apperated off to where he had the date ready. She never liked the feeling but because she was holding onto him it made it a little bit better. She felt Faylen let go then watched him take a step back. She looked around to see a park, a basket on a blanket and an ice skating rink off in the distance. She felt a huge smiled display on her face. She loved what he had done. A picnic with him and then ice skating. She had never really gone ice skating, but with her vampire reflexes it wouldn't take long to figure it out. "I love it Faylen. This is all so beautiful. What made you think to do this?" Sammy asked him curious at where he got the idea. She had never seen it in a movie or read it in a book. So maybe he had done this with another girl before. Sammy took a step closer to him and put her arms around his neck.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:46 am

((OOC: Sorry for the double post.))
~New Day~

Sammy was finally happy. Her father had the kids for the day. Sammy would be spending the day with her new love of her life James Darling. It hadn't been long since Faylen left, but she was happy that she could finally be happy again. Sammy didn't feel like dressing up to much, since she really didn't know where they would be going. So Sammy took a quick shower, drank some blood, ate some food, then brushed her teeth and popped some breath mints in her mouth. James didn't quite say what time he would be showing up so she got ready early that day, then sat down in front of the TV and started catching up on her programs. During the time that Sammy was waiting for James to arrive she kept thinking about what it could be that he was planing. Sammy loved it when guys tried to surprise her with romantic dates.

~Sammy's Outfit~v~
Spoiler:
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:35 am

((SO sorry for the late reply!))

James was late, he couldn't believe he was late for his first date with Samantha but he was.Cursing to himself he drove black corvette over towards Samantha's house. He felt like such a fool and idiot for keep her waiting for him. Getting the dozen roses and the huge teddy bear out of the passanger seat he walked up the stairs of her house and rang the doorbell waiting for her to answer. James was wearing a gray long sleeve shirt that showed off his well toned arms with blue jeans and black boots. His hair was in a messy style which he liked with alttle of his bangs falling into his blue eyes.

james look
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 am

Samantha was in the middle of one of her favorite programs when someone knocked at her door. Sammy knew that it could only be James. She stood up and vampire ran to the door. Sammy opened the door happily and smiled at James. "Hey James." Sammy said then jumped out and hugged him. She then stepped back and moved to the side so he could get through the door way. "Would you like to come in?" Sammy asked him wondering if he would like to just head straight out to the date or talk some before hand. Sammy then took the time to look him over and notice his outfit. He looked hot in his outfit. Sammy smiled even wider at him. Sammy's eyes where now a light pink color, this meant that she was happy and in love.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum