Samantha Burns house - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns house - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns house

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns house - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Burns house

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 am

James chuckled when she ran up and hugged him. "Why hello to you to Sammy love, and you look beautiful tonight."said James giving her a soft warm smile. "Oh... these are for you, as well as this."said James softly as he handed her the dozen of roses he had in his hand and the huge white teddy bear. As she asked if he wanted to come in he nodded. "Yeah of course thankyou love."said James as he walked in and looked around the place. "Nice place love, very warm and cozy."said James honestly. James hoped to have a place with her someday who knows, maybe after tonight it could happen.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:52 am

Sammy looked at the dozen red roses and giant white teddy bear James was handing her. "Oh James. I love them. Thank you." Sammy said to him taking the roses and teddy bear from him lovingly and giving him another hug. Sammy then moved out of the way again so that he could walk into the house. Once he was in he said that he liked her house. "Thanks, I love this little house. It's the first one that I have ever owned on my own. The last place that I lived my father was helping me own it. But then I had the twins and it became to small. So I got this one. My ex-husbands money helped me out a lot. Since he died I got some money for child support." Sammy said walking James into the living room and shutting off the TV. She then walked to a closet at the corner of the room and pulled out a vase. She put the roses in it then added some water and put them on a table next to the couch. She then set the teddy bear on the couch and sat down. Sammy then patted the couch next to her for James to sit down next to her. "So what will we be doing today?" Sammy asked him wanting to get a sneak peak into what they would be doing that night.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:04 am

"I'm glad you like them love, I was hoping you did I didn't know what flower you like so I got you roses."said James softly. James smiled when she said it was the first house she gotten on her own. "I got a house of my own, so if you ever need a place to stay you and the kids are more and welcome to stay I have plenty of room!"said James softly. James loved kids, heck he couldn't get enough of Sophia's kids when they were over at the Darling Manor where he spends alot of his time at. "But I understand we need to take this relationship slow, but I just thought I'll offer."said James shrugging. He didn't want to rush this relationship with Samantha like he did his last one who ended up cheating on, he wanted to take it slow. He hoped she felt the same, he was sure she did but he wasn't a mind reader. As she patted the seat beside her he smiled as she asked where they were going tonight. "It's a surprise love, but I know your going to love it."said James giving her a soft warm smile as he kissed her softly on the lips.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 am

Sammy smiled at James's offer to stay at his place if she ever needed to. "Thanks James love and I extend the same offer to you if you need somewhere to stay." Sammy said to him kissing him back then leaning back on the couch. "Aww...I love when I get surprises. But am I dress right for it or should I change?" Sammy asked him wondering if she had the right clothes on for the date. Sammy then stood up and spun in a slow circle so he could see her outfit completely. Then Sammy sat back down next to him and put her hand on his leg. Then she thought about how her kids will act towards him. Will they like him or will they hate him? Sammy knows that Jazmine will want her actual father more than anyone else. But the twins have never seen there father enough to know who he is. So they might like him. Either way Sammy liked him and that is what matters.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:29 am

"Thankyou Sammy, I would remember that offer."said James giving her a soft warm smile as he kissed her lightly on the forehead. James chuckled and nodded as she spun around showing off her outfit. "Yes love you are, but you'll look beautiful even if you were pajamas."said James softly but seriously. "I hope I didn't wake the kids, I would feel horrible if I woke them up."said James softly. "I love kids Sammy, I just hope you kids like me."said James softly. James was sure that they were going to, for he always had a way with kids which he didn't know what it was but he had it.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Sammy blushed lightly as James complimented her, saying she was beautiful. Of course since she was a vampire the blushing didn't show up on her cheeks. "Thank you love. I think that you would look great in anything as well." Sammy said to him wondering if she had ever told any of her ex-boyfriends the same thing. Sammy was lucky that way, she was able to date a lot of guys that she thought looked hot. "Oh no you didn't wake them. They are with my father for today. That way we can be alone today." Sammy said to him hoping that they where ok with her father today. "I feel the same way, love. I hope they like you too. I know that the twins will like you. They're only babies after all. But Jazmine has started to think that only her father should be with me. But she doesn't understand that he doesn't want to be with me. He wants to be with Sophia." Sammy said with a smile on her face. Sammy had decided that she was over trying to be with Andrian years ago, since he never seemed to want to be with her again. "But lets not talk about that right now. Let's get started on our date today." Sammy said to him hopping up and lightly and lovingly grabbing his hand and pulling him off the couch.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 pm

James smiled when she said he looked good in anything and everything as well. "Thankyou love, I remember to wear pajamas for our next date!"said Andrew in a teasing voice. James nodded when he said that her kids were at her father house. "Well... that's good, that they get to spend some time with him you deserve to have some fun."said James softly. James nodded understanding where she was coming from. "I understand completely love, I felt like that when my father started dating other women I felt like he was replacing her."said James softly. James nodded and smiled. "Ok love, whatever you want to do we'll do."said James giving her a soft warm smile as he kissed her softly on the lips.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Sammy smiled when she heard him say 'The Next Date.' "So you want to go on another date after this one?" Sammy asked him wondering how long he had in mind for them to be together. Then James said that his dad started dating other woman. Which reminded Sammy that James's mom had died a while back. Sammy didn't want to bring up any bad memories while on a date so she smiled and skipped that conversation. Then James said that he would take her anywhere that she wanted to go. "I was hoping that you would surprise me. I love to be surprised." Sammy said to him wondering if he even had anything thought of for the date. If he didn't have anything planed for the date, what kind of stuff did he think was going to happen?
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 pm

James looked at her and smiled. "Well of course I do love, I'm hoping we stay together for awhile."said James honestly. James looked at her and shook his head. "Don't worry love, you'll be plenty surprise tonight trust me."said James softly giving her a soft warm smile. "So... you ready to go or do you want to talk some more?"James asked her softly. James had a romantic night planned out for the both of them but he wasn't going to spill anything to her. He was sure this was going to be one night she'll probably never forget he was quite sure of it.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Sammy smiled at ever word that James spoke. He was good at knowing how to make her happy and Sammy liked that. He had a surprise, romantic night planed for her and Sammy couldn't wait to get started being surprised. "I'm ready, unless you want to stay and talk some more. I don't want to keep you from doing any thing that you want to." Sammy said to him wondering if she was sounding weird to him. Sammy kept picturing in her head what she thought the surprise, romantic dinner date would be like. Sammy could only hope that the dinner date will be even better than what's in her head. Sammy didn't have a very creative mind, so most likely anything would be better than what was in her mind. Sammy held James's hand while she waited to know if he wanted to stay there longer and talk some more.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top