Samantha Burns House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns House

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns House Empty Samantha Burns House

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:53 am

Sammy had been gone from school for a while now. She was unable to graduate and now has to do the school year over again. But the reason that she was gone is what everyone is wanting to know. But they will just have to ask her to find out.

Sammy is at her fathers house, sitting in the living room watching tv and waiting for Sophia to come over. With Sophia being an adult witch now she could come over just like the rest of the adult wizards and witches. So it would probably be sooner than usual. The kids where in there rooms playing and her father was at work. So she had all the time in the world to talk. It was going to be a long conversation anyways.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Samantha Burns House Empty Re: Samantha Burns House

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:11 am

Sophia was heading towards Samantha's house after getting a letter from her after a long time of not seeing one of her best friends. As she turned on Samantha's street she drove until she found Samantha's house and parked her car in the driveway. As she walked up towards the Samantha's front door and knock softly but loudly towards where Samantha would hear it. Sophia was wearing a tan shirt with brown mini skirt with white and black stripes over over it with black high heels and her jet black hair was down straight and back. Sophia hoped Samantha regonized her for she changed alot since she seen Samantha.

http://demi-daily.org/pictures/displayimage.php?pid=24612&fullsize=1
^her look and style without Joe
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 am

Sammy heard a knock at the door and jumped up excitedly. She knew that the only person it could be was Sophia. But when she opened the door the girl standing in front of her didn't look anything like the Sophia that she knew. She was alittle taller and was dressed beautifully. "Sophia?" Sammy said then when she looked at the girls face and eyes she knew that it was Sophia. "SOPHIA!!!" She yelled happily and gave her a jumping hug. "I've missed you." Sammy said jumping back off.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:26 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Samantha asked if it was her but then looked at her and realized it was. "Yup it's me, the one and only Sophia as far as I know of!"said Sophia laughing and hugging her back and then let go of her. "I know, I know I changed alot since you seen me last but I have admit so did you!"said Sophia softly I missed you to Sammy more then you'll ever know, where did you go?"Sophia asked her softly as she pushed some hair out of her face.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:38 am

Sammy smiled brightly when she heard Sophia say hi. "Come in and I will explain." Sammy said while looking down at herself and realizing that she had changed some. She walked over to the couch in the living room and sat down waiting for Sophia. "Well you remember the last time that I was there at Hogwarts. Well, you where remembering who you where again and Ne'Os was trying to kill me and then he almost did. Well soon after I went home to do some thinking and my oldest came in to talk to me and said that I wasn't spending enough time with her. This made me sad. Well I made up my mind that night that I was going to focus on my life for a little bit. So I stayed home with my kids for a long time. I didn't go to school or talk to anyone. I was so upset with Ne'os trying to kill me and Andrian getting married and you almost dieing and having to remember yourself again that I just needed to get some time away from it all. I know that I should have told someone but after a couple of days of not telling anyone my father came over and told me to come live with him. He helped me to understand what I was feeling and make it all better. So now I have enrolled in the next year of Hogwarts and I'm going to finish school while he helps with the kids." Sammy said taking a breath after talking for so long.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 am

Sophia nodded and followed her towards the couch and sat down beside her and waited for Smantha to tell her where she been. As she listened to the story Sophia nodded a couple of times letting Samantha know she understood. "I understand Sammy, I'm just glad you gotten everything straightem out and everything."said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile. "Although I don't know how well you and Keegan were but he's not here anymore!"said Sophia sighing. "He disappeared shortly after Ne'Os forced me to sign my powers over towards him, I didn't have any magic for two weeks and I almost didn't graduate Hogwarts but I did and I got my powers back!"said Sophia softly. "So much has happened since you left Sammy, I have so much to tell you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:01 am

Sammy nodded as she listen then her mouth fell when she heard that Keegan was gone. A tear fell from her eyes at this, but then she was in shock at hearing that Ne'os had taken Sophia's powers. But she started breathing again when she was told that she got them back. "Oh Sophia I'm so sorry I wish that I could redo my desision. I wish I was there to stop him and help you." Sammy said frowning and staired at the floor. "Tell me everything. Did Keegan say anything before he left? I heard the Ne'Os is dead is that true?" Sammy asked her with enthusiasm.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:13 am

Sophia shook her head. "Don't worry Sammy, I'm ok see look I'm alive!"said Sophia softly not wanting Samantha to blame herself. "Although if it wasn't for Keegan and my father finising me I probably would have died that night but don't blame yourself it wasn't your fault."said Sophia softly. "Sammy you know me, I come to so many near death situations it's scary!"said Sophia honestly. Sophia nodded when Samantha asked if Keegan said anything before he left. "He just said he loved you more then anything in the world and he'll never stop loving you but we had that talk WAY before I was attacked and he left though!"said Sophia honestly. Sophia nodded. "Yes Ne'Os is dead daddy killed himself which I was quite happy and proud that he did."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:17 am

Sammy was sad to hear that Keegan left even though he said that he loved her but if that was what he wanted then there was nothing she could do about it. Sammy was going to miss him so though. Sammy then smiled up at Sophia to make her feel better. She smiled brighter to hear that Matt was the one to kill Ne'Os. That was a good thing for Matt being Minister of Magic and all that. "So how is your father doing? What's going on with the DE's and at school?" Sammy asked her wanting to get the important questions out of the way.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:29 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and seen how sad she was when she told her what Keegan told her before he left. "Sammy don't think it's not over, he could come back so don't give up life."said Sophia softly and hugging her. "He's doing good, him and mom are getting ready for the twins their supposse to due anytime now!"said Sophia happily. "As you may not know, there was a huge battle at Hogwarts as well as the Grimmauld place and we lost the Grimmauld and that's all I can tell you!"said Sophia softly. "All I know is that the Death Eaters took over the school but were going to get it back!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top