Samantha Burns House - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns House - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns House

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns House - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Burns House

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:43 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia's attempt to make her feel better. She smiled at the news of twins and she laughed alittle at them being here soon. "Another battle at the ministry and one at grimmauld. Wow I have missed alot." Sammy said thinking of the people who where lost in the battle and those who got hurt. This made her sad and angry at the same time she wanted so much to do something about it, but she was so young that noone takes her seriously except her friends, which she was running out of. "I wish that I could help, you know like being an auror but I'm too young. Since I can't help that way then I will work really hard in my classes at school." Sammy said with a look of heroism on her face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:00 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah you missed alot, but your kindof lucky you did I can't tell you how many scars I had from the recent duels and battles!"said Sophia seriously. Sophia looked at Samantha and shook her head. "No Sammy, your doing enpough as it is being a part of Potter's Army and helping us fight!"said Sophia softly. "Once your older you can, but until then just continue being a part of P.A. they helped us a great deal in the grimmauld place!"said Sophia softly. "Sammy I know you feel, sometimes I feel I'm not doing enough by getting hurt all the time!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:06 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia while she listening knowing that Sophia was only trying to make her feel better but Sammy knew that she was going to have to step it up or get out of the way. She thought about how her children where growing up in a world like this and how she didn't want them to have to fight like this when they go to school. She looked Sophia over again to see if she could see any scares but they must be under the clothes. Sophia always was more beautiful. "Thanks Sophia but I still want to try my hardest to get better and make a difference. My kids, our kids should have to grow up in a world where evil is ruleing and we have to fight it all the time." Sammy said feeling better just by saying it out loud.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top