Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 am

Varod studied her. "No," he answered. "Never really considered it, really, I have a bit too much on my mind to worry about a social life. And it isn't school at all," he answered, trying not to look like a bookworm OR a stupid idiot who didn't care. "I do care about my grades, just not as much as most...it's not as important as...other things."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 am

Now Samantha was intrested, what was this other things he was talking about she thought to herself. "So...What has been keeping you busy outside of school?" Samantha asked him, knowing that his busyness has been nothing in comparison to hers.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:50 am

He had no reason not to trust her, she seemed nice.
"If you really want to know, you have to promise me to keep my secret to your grave," he whispered, leaning forward.
"I will tell you, only after you swear."
Am I doing the right thing? VG thought.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:52 am

"I will only keep yours if you don't freak out at mine." She said to him, knowing that if he told her a secret that it just wouldn't be right if she didn't tell him hers. "Other than that sure, I'll keep your secret."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:56 am

VG nodded and looked around to make sure no one was listening, trying to figure out how best to put this.
"Well," he began, whispering. "Every night or two, I head out into the muggle world or Hogsmede catching and delivering thieves and such. But I know I would get into a lot of trouble if that got out. Well, that's it bluntly."
Wait, she had said she had a secret.
"So what's yours? I can keep it safe, and I won't flip."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:02 am

"Wow, I'm sitting in front of a real hero." She said trying not to laugh, but when he asked her what hers was she had hoped that he forgot she said, but she told him anyways. "Well... for one, I'm a vampire, and for two I'm dating the head Death Eater, But he isn't really a DE he is trying to be a good guy, thats why I feel for him, He is a vampire also but he is not the one who turned me. The guy who did, died in the arms of another girl. But now Bellatrix is out to get me just to hurt Ne'os and I am always having to watch my back now. But this week I haven't been attacked by any DE members so that is why I'm having a good week." She said to him, now waiting for his reaction.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 am

VG blinked. He had suspected her to be a vampire when he first saw her, she was very pale even though she seemed to enjoy the sun. But he had not expected her to love a once evil man.
"Well, doesn't that beat my secret to a pulp," he said. "We should get together sometime and, uh, go do my thing together," he let out the first smile since he had gotten there, so small that you could barely see it.
"I won't tell anyone."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:19 am

"Thank you, and I will not tell anyone about yours." She said to him, smileing as he did. She then took another bite from her sandwhich and a sip from her drink. She then turned back to him and said, "So, What house are you in?" She asked him, now changing the subject.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 am

Glad for the change of subject, he quickly got into the conversation.
"Gryffindor, great house, nice people, you know, what about you?" he returned the question after the answer.
Oh, thank GOD I did the right thing just then, he thought. I coulda screwed that up BIG time...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:26 am

"I'm in Hufflepuff. So your in Gryfindor and I'm in Hufflepuff and Ne'os is in Slythering, Now all you need is to get a ravenclaw girlfriend and we'll have the whole set." She said to him, giggling a little.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top