Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:01 am

VG sighed. "I take a few..." he muttered. "I forget over the Summer then remember when I get my schedule," he teased.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hangin Around (Samantha Burns) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hangin Around (Samantha Burns)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:10 pm

"I don't know what my schedule is going to be next year either." She said to him, then raised her hand up to the waiter that was walking around and had him get her some more drink. "So....What else do you do other than your midnight hero stuff?" She asked him in a whisper, so no one else would hear.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 pm

He shrugged. "I really don't ever come home and live abroad in mountains and forests and stuff," VG replied, taking a sip. "Helps me prepare for when I can't use magic," he whispered.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:39 am

"Yeah I hate this whole can't use magic outside of school thing. How do they expect us to learn how to use the magic if were out of school for 2 to 3 whole months. By the time we come back we have forgotten everything." She said to him, hoping her agreed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:50 am

"Totally," VG agreed. "But that's not why....Uh, actually....When you fight sometimes you lose your wand and have to rely on muggle solutions...like swords and guns and stuff."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:56 am

"Oh, yeah I know that, thats why I always carry my daggers with me, us vampire usually chose close combat before magic. So its always best to have a weapon in a vampire fight." She said to him hoping she didn't scare him to much.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:04 am

VG nodded.
"I get it, but I prefer swords over anything else, and I'm pretty bad ass with a pole, if I do say so my self," he replied proudly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 am

She couldn't help but laugh again as he acted proudly with his reply. "Ok, well then how about in another hour we go and battle in the woods, no magic. How's about it?" She asked him, hoping he would want to.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 am

"Alright, but only wooden weapons, we don't wanna kill each other!" VG told her, chuckling.
"I'd enjoy that."
He finished eating and sat back.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 am

"Alright great, just let me finish my drink and take a bathroom break and we can go." She said to him, finishing up her drink and finally going to the bathroom. When she got back she walked up to him and said, "I'm ready when you are."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top