Flying around Hogwart - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying around Hogwart - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying around Hogwart

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying around Hogwart - Page 8 Empty Re: Flying around Hogwart

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 am

"It's not what you think, they are annoyed about the fact i've dated so many girls..." Andrian admitted knowing this would hurt her so much so he grabbed her tightly by the arm and frowned down at her, "It complicated..." he told her trying to wipe her tears away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:33 am

She said while still crying, "So...I'm...just...another...girl. I...was...hoping...you...liked...me...more...than...that." She started crying harder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 am

Andrian growled and found himself out of words to say, so he stood there trying very hard to think of the right words to say, "You are more than that!" he said angrily and firmly as he shaked her body and then let go his eyes unbealiving what he was doing he walkd away for a bit and to release he anger he smashed a pumpkin open with his feet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:41 am

She watched him smash the pumpkin. "If it makes you feel better, I forgive you for dating all those girls. I might not have gone out with anyone before but I know people that have gone out with hundered of girls before they found the right one. Just so happens that you found me early, thats all." Samantha hoped that this cheered him up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:19 am

Andrian took his time to relax and his face litted across his face a bit then he turned to her, laughing quietly for a few short seconds holding her by the arms and shaked his headamazed what he got right here in his arm, "Samantha Burns..." he curled his lips looking into her eyes, "You are amazing at times did you know that" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:39 am

"But only one person can be amazing at a time and I thought that was you." Samantha said jokingly. She moved her hand around his neck and gave him another kiss. She looked deep into his eyes and saw that he was truely happy. "Why are you looking at me that way?" She asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 am

Andrian didn't know he was smiling at her so he frowned confusingly at her and pulled his head back a inches as they both held onto each other, "Looking at you in what way?" he asked her his eyebrows frowning as well waiting for her to responde to him and answer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 am

"You were looking at me like you never wanted to leave that moment." Samantha similed. "It's ok I like it." Samantha rubed the side of his face with her hand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:13 am

The bell of the tower began to rang and he just looked up then down at her still just holding onto her then he let go of her, "See you tomorrow in class I guess..." he told her, inhaling and curling half his lips backward with a smile on the other end. Andrian looked around and kissed her cheek and hands then started to walk side by side with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:20 am

As they walked Samantha asked him, "How much time do you need, so you can make up your mind?" Samantha didn't like giving him anytime so anytime would be bad anyway. She wanted to hold his hand as they walked but was to afraid that someone would see.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top