Flying around Hogwart - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying around Hogwart - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying around Hogwart

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying around Hogwart - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying around Hogwart

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 am

Andrian caught his broomstick before it could fall and placed it on the tree trunk as he leaned against it behind his broomstick holding Samantha by the waist to support her if she fell but then he thought she was a vampire she was strong enough to take the damage but he didn't let go of her, "Yeah.." he repeated still looking at her then at the view smiling a bit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:37 am

As she stared at him she said, "Yeah it is pretty." Samantha then put her hands on his.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:41 am

Andrian felt both unconfortable and confortable by the way they were touching each other, "Want to race back to the resturant we were before" holding her by the hips and they jumped off the tree and landed with a muted thump and their feet didn't hurt from falling from so high.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:47 am

Samantha jumped out of the tree with him. Ran with him, then stoped him halfway. "Why do we have to go back to the restaraunt? I was having fun." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:49 am

"I didn't want to as well" Andrian paused about ten meter away from her because he didn't realized she had stopped, then he flashed back to where she was, "Sorry" he frowned at her shuffling his feet a bit and looked down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 am

"If you didn't want to leave why did you say so." Samantha hoped that he would give her a good answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:56 am

Andrian knew she wanted him to give her a good answer so he let out a sigh of defeat so he admitted, "I thought racing back would be exciting for you" he told her closing one eye as he looked at her nervously at her hoping she wouldn't scream at him or react angrily at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 am

"Oh...Um...I like racing, yea, but I was hoping we could go somewhere where there is not alot of people." "But if not its fine I understand." Samantha looked down, made a sad puppy dog face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:04 am

Andrian rolled his eyes playfully and went to tickle her by the waist and then stopped to give her a hug and then twirled her around, "Your unbeliable hard to tell if I am dreaming or are you real this is like a dream" he told her still holding her by the elbow, laughing a bit grinning widely at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 am

Samantha started to laugh as he tickled her and spun her around. As she spun she started to get dizzy, she then lost her balance and fell into him. She looked up at him and smilied, "How is it so hard to believe?" She continued to smile at him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top