Flying around Hogwart - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying around Hogwart - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying around Hogwart

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying around Hogwart - Page 3 Empty Re: Flying around Hogwart

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:14 am

Andrian laughed and shrugged his shoulder frowning then smiling again, "Your like a dream girl, a girl every boy wants" he told her, grimancing a bit as she fell into his arm which he caught her when she fell down from dizziness looking down at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:18 am

Samantha smilied widely and said, "Nobody has ever said that to me before, but how can that be, because your my dream boy and your so far out of my reach." Samantha looked down at the grass.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:54 am

Andrian helped her up for a bit and with a flash he gently placed her on the tree trunks and breathed in her honey-combed breath, "I just don't want to be a jerk. I've lost so many friend for breaking up and dating newer girls, i know why they humiliated me in the first place now...." he told her then with another flash he was up on the tree with her, "Because they thought they could teach me not to do it so much" he told her kissing her cheek and then another flash he mounted the end of the branch looking at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:59 am

"Thats odd. I thought that vampires choice mates for life." "I know that if I were to choice you I would treat you right and even if you left me I know you had a reason." Samantha looked longingly in to his eyes as they jumped from branch to branch.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 am

Andrian paused as they went down branch to branch, "choice mate for life?" he asked her his voice trembling and shaking because of the branches jinggling a bit then he went down again waiting for her response and tell him what she ment, "What do you mean?" he asked her kindly and politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:11 am

"I heard it in one of the myth books. I wasn't sure if it was true or not." Samantha hoped that she didn't scare him. She looked at the trees they were jumping in and said, "Where did you want to go?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 am

Andrian jumped onto another tree with her and now went branches to branches all the way up, "No where really, where do you want to go" then with another flash he was in front of her waiting for her to talk and tell him where she wanted to go after this he was more then happy to go anywhere with her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:22 am

Samantha looked him in the eyes, held his hands, kissed him on the cheek, then whispered in the ear, "Anywhere we can be alone." Then kissed him on the cheek again and stared in his eyes waiting for his answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:24 am

Andrian laughed and pointed at the old house which was ment to be the shreiking shack, "There a place we can be alone at" he told her eyeing the old haunted house he wasn't afaird of the dark or any scary things in there anymore he was a vampire and was able to escape anything if they scared him like they did with the giants
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:31 am

Samantha looked at him and then jumped into his arms, "ok lets go." Samantha loved being spontanious.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top