Flying around Hogwart - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying around Hogwart - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying around Hogwart

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying around Hogwart - Page 4 Empty Re: Flying around Hogwart

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:44 am

Andrian grunted and placed her on his back and then jumped down to the ground with a muted thump and sprinted all the way to the haunted house with a smirk on his face as he pushed open the door and his eyes color changed to green so he could see in the dark, "Scared yet?" he asked her without looking at her holding his wand up high in case something dangerous was lurking out here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:46 am

"No, I'm not scared your with me." Samantha really wasn't scared. She jumped down from his shoulders and stood behind him, held his hand and said, "Lead the way."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 am

Andrian walked up the stairs as she held his hand then when he heard a squeaking noise he sent a stunning spell at the direction he heard it from then realiezed it was just a rat, "Well I am scared" he laughed a bit as they walked up the stairs and went round a cornor to see the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:59 am

She saw the room, then looked at him and said "What room do you want to go into?" Samantha didn't care which one as long as it was with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:26 am

Andrian looked around and saw a bed there which was broken and a piano which had three white tab broken and with his wand he fixed up the room and cleaned it a bit then gestured for her to lay down on the bed and relax on it, "Relax" he told her as he sat down on the piano and played a song on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6uO6kqWI8
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:31 am

"Wow, that is the most BEAUTIFUL song i've ever heard." Samantha came over to where he was and started playing with him. As she played she looked into his eyes and could feel his pain.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:40 am

Andrian looked at her smiling at her as well seeing she could play with him as well, "It always calms me down" he told her as he countiued to play without looking at the keyboard and then stopped her hand with his gently then played another one singing along this time,

I'm haunted by this photograph
Don't know why
Everytime I look, I get shivers down my spine
You're such a beautiful face
I know those eyes
They take me back in time

She could be you
I wouldn't even know
She could be you
But that was long ago
She could be you

I wish that i could tell you
What you don't know
I dream about that day
But it's impossible
In another world,
I'll be yours tonight
But i can't break free from this life

She could be you
I wouldn't even know
She could be you
But that was long ago
She could be you

I see it all the time
I know it's true
A picture doesn't lie

She could be you
I wouldn't even know
She could be you
But that was long ago
She could be you

She could be you
She could be you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x343EZleAZ8
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:47 am

Samantha was so touched by the song that a single tear rolled down her cheek. She looked up at him and said, "How can I break you free from you life so that I can be that girl." Samantha got up and walked back to the bed and sat down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:55 am

Andrian chuckled as he heard what she said while playing a next song on the piano without looking at the keyboard, "Just never give up" he told her hoping he chose the right words as he played the piano and looked down at her, "Don't worry i have you on my first choice list" he smiled a bit looking down at his keyboard now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78u8LNCFgJc&feature=related
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 am

Samantha layed back onto the bed listening to him play she closed her eyes. She started thinking 'why did he choice me.' She opened her eyes, looked up at him and said "Why do you like me?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top