Flying around Hogwart - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying around Hogwart - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying around Hogwart

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying around Hogwart - Page 6 Empty Re: Flying around Hogwart

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:03 am

Andrian raised his eyes a bit as he followed her down the steps beside her, "I guess" he said quietly taking her hand as they go down the stairs then when he found a hole he pulled her out of the way and still held her as she walkd in front of him and then let go when he thought it was safe again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:16 am

Samantha stoped at the end of one of the sets of stairs, turned looked at him and said, "I thank you for taking care of me, but till you decide to truely follow your heart, helping me is just going to make me want to be with you more." She continued on down the stairs.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:19 am

Andrian looked at her as he heart fluttered and raced against his chest, "Sorry about that..." he told her looking down guitily at the ground then countiued to walk down the stairs near her trying very hard to resist the temptation to touch her and as he desended the stairs he closed his eyes every time which helped him a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:23 am

Samantha realized that she was making him feel bad, she stoped at the end of another set of stairs, turned to him and said, "I'm sorry, if I'm making you feel bad but I just don't understand why you act like this towards me, but don't want to leave....her. Dose she even make you feel like this when she is around you?"Samantha asked quickly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 am

Andrian pouted and leaned against the wall on his back sighing -- and relunctenly said, "Your right she doesn't make me feel anywhere the same as well" he answered without looking at her then he looked at the room they just had left opening his eyes now then back at her, "I don't understand myself as well" he told her noticing she realized he felt bad about the whole thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 am

"I'm sorry to make you feel bad." "I know you need time, but if I were to do what I feel like doing..." She walks up to him and leans closer to him and whispers, "I would give you the deepest, most precouse, kiss that anyone has ever felt." Then she moved back again and said, "But it would tear my heart out if I couldn't keep you." She looked deeply into his eyes, despritly hoping to see his answer before he could say it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:39 am

Andrian nodded politely at her and crookedly smiled at her, "I understand..." he said calmly as he looked at her face then felt dazzled by her honeycombed, intoxicating; promegranate perfume when she got close to him then back, "I would do the same..." he thought to himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 am

Samantha hoped that he would kiss her, just one kiss to see how he truely felt about her, but she knew he wouldn't, so she turned around, ready to go down the next set of stairs.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:59 am

Andrian pulled her back and kissed her cheek lightly then pulled back an inche, "Sorry..." his voice breaking up and guilty as he let her go wanting so much to touch her lips with his own lip but he knew he couldn't do it someone might see and tell, "Sorry i have people telling me not to do this" he chuckled nervously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 am

"Well then they won't be telling on you." Samantha walked closer to him, put her arms around his shoulders, then kissed him deeply. When she finished she asked, "Now does Nikki make you feel like that when you kiss?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top