And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free! Empty And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

Post by Daisy Lamberton Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 pm

[[OOC: If anyone else wants to like bully Daisy, be mean to her, welcome. Maybe one person could stick up for her, but more people being mean is really preferable. I'm so nice to my characters! xD]]

It was silent. Literally. Daisy was sitting alone in the study room. She was just sitting there, working. Unusual for her to be working, but she had an essay due in the following day so she really needed to get going on it. Daisy was doodling on a spare bit of parchment, not really getting into her essay. She didn't have a natural talent for anything apart from Care of Magical Creatures.

Daisy flicked through the pages of her textbook, trying to bring herself to start writing. She stared at the page, reading up some information. Everything was just going in through one ear and out the other. She then stared at her blank piece of parchment. She wrote her name, the date and the title. That's a start, right? At least, a bit of a start. Almost a start. Ok, I will actually start now!
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free! Empty Re: And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

Post by Peter Lawman Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 am

Peter was just wondering the halls bored, having nothing to do. He had just come from his Slytherin common room, where he was boasting about becoming a Death Eater. So he was feeling good about himself. Half way to the Great Hall he walked past the study room, he thought that it was empty but at a better look he could see one single girl sitting by herself in the room. He thought this would be a good moment to boost his self esteem even more. He turned to walk into the room, he took a better look at the girl and realized that she was a Gryffindor, that made this even better. He smiled evilly and walked over to her. He then sat on a table next to her table. "Hello there little Gryffy. All by yourself in here, huh? Homework hurting your head?" Peter said to her in a mocking tone of voice still smiling evilly.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free! Empty Re: And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

Post by Daisy Lamberton Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Daisy heard a voice and looked up immediately. She hadn't been paying much attention to her homework, as she hadn't been very interested, so became distracted very easily. Her heart sank as she saw who it was, along with what they said. No, it's someone who is just going to be horrible for no apparent reason. I don't know why. Just because I'm a Gryffindor and he's a Slytherin. Probably. Or maybe I'm an easy target because I don't retaliate. Just because I'm not mean! "Hi..." Daisy mumbled, as she didn't really know what to say in reply to him. She slowly tried to edge her chair away from him, but it made little to no difference.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 am

While this girl took her time just to say, Hi!, Peter thought about what his goal would be here tonight. It came to him quickly, he would bring her to tears. He smiled, then stood up all angry like, trying not to laugh, then walked to the other side of her. He checks her out thinking about what the easiest thing to do to her would be. He stops in front of her, then points his wand at her. "Mobiliarbus!!" He said, making her fly up to the ceiling and stay there. "Now, tell me what the password into your common room is? Or I will do worse to you." He said to her hoping that she wouldn't say anything so that he could do more to her.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 pm

[[OOC: Errr slight godmod there, you could have given Daisy a chance to defend herself. I'll go along with it but next time please give her a chance to react.]]

Daisy was sitting on the chair by the desk, trying to concentrate on her homework more than ever before, purely so she didn't have to think about the other guy. He seemed to have other intentions though, as he cast a charm which sent her flying up to the ceiling.

"Ahhh! Let me down!" Daisy squealed, unusually for her. She wasn't usually the type of girl to squeal. I won't tell him the password, I won't. I can't. What would he do to the rest of Gryffindor if I told him? I can't tell. I can't! Daisy shook her head. "No." she told him, fearing what he would do. I hope he doesn't do anything too awful. Please nothing too awful. I know I'm a Gryffindor but I'm not that brave! At least not in that way. Ahh!
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:24 pm

(OOC: Oops sorry, I won't do it again!! Promise!))

Peter smiled evil like, he loved to hear them scream. "Just do what I say and you won't get hurt." Peter said when she said to let her down, but when she refused to tell him the password he got fustrated. "Ok then you give me no choice. If you won't tell me the password then I will just have to torture it out of you. You will tell me one way or another." Peter said pointing his wand at her. "Crucio!" He said hoping that the spell would hit her, but where would she go to get out of it's way, she was dangeling on the ceiling. He laughed and evil laugh while watching the spell fly at her. He awaited the screams of this little girl.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top