Flying around Hogwart - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying around Hogwart - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying around Hogwart

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying around Hogwart - Page 7 Empty Re: Flying around Hogwart

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 am

Andrian hated the fact she was faster then he could react and as she pressed her lips arounds his he automatically kissed her back then pulled back off, "No she doesn't....But" he paused remembering what his best friend Danny told him and was he really his friend trying to help him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:18 am

Samantha saw the confusion in his eyes, she turned and ran down the stairs screaming, "Find me when you can finally make up your mind." Before Andrian could react Samantha was down the stairs and out the door.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:45 am

Andrian felt a huge snarl building up in his throat as he took the short way and fell to the ground chasing after her with an angry looked on his face as he fumed with anger, "God **** it..." he told himself and when he got out he stopped to look around but couldn't find her she was now a vampire and that made it harder to find her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:53 am

Samantha could feel that he was looking for her but she didn't know if she wanted him to find her all he ever did was let her down, but at least one more time wouldn't hurt. So she stoped turned around and in a flash she was back at his side.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:57 am

'I've let her down..." Andrian frowned as he sat down on the ground and then laid on the cold snowy ground looking at the cloudy sky and with a flash he saw Samantha by his side and before she could react her held her her hand and kissed her on the hands, "Give me some time..." he whispered his voice begging.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:01 am

Samantha looked at him and said, "I'll give you all the time in the world as long as you anwser one question." "Are you leaving her?" Samantha hoped his answer was good or she would get mad.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 am

Andrian frowned at her and let fo of her hands then walked away a bit clentching his fist tightly as he looked up then back at her, "We'll have to wait and see..." he told her and didn't want to tell her how complicated the situation was with him at school and with kids there he never liked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 am

"Um...oh." In aflash she was gone, but in another flash she was back again, she said to him, "Just keep this in mind, you can't have both of us." Then in a flash she was gone for good. She made it back to the school.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 am

(( I know lol ))

Andrian looked at her confused and knew what she ment later, "I never said i wanted two girls..." he shouted after her as he raced beside her and made it to the school at the same time as she did blocking her way, "Did you hear me, i never wanted two girls..." he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:26 am

"Then why is it so hard to make up your mind?" "Are you afraid of what people would say?" "If they were your true friends they would understand and if they don't they will eventually. But her, I'm not sure, but I will try to protect you as much as I can." She gave him a hug, "All I want to do is to be with you. I have been waiting for someone like you all my life, but now I know that you'll never choice me over her." She started crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top