OWL Study Group - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Study Group - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Study Group

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Study Group - Page 6 Empty Re: OWL Study Group

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Davina looked up at Zoe as she started talking to her. She was surprised that someone actually wanted to talk to her. She wasn't complaining though.
"I still haven't done my Potions essay. I think I am going to do it tonight though, as I don't have much other homework to do." she told Zoe. "My Charms essay didn't take very long, luckily." she added. She didn't want to seem like someone who only cared about work and didn't have much of a social life. Even though it was true. She didn't know how she would ever make any friends if everyone just thought of her as someone un-social.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Davina and Zoe's homework organizers both started to shout with ear-breaking noise.Mariana covered her ears rather terryfied.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Zoe quickly looked at the object on the table that was making such a fuss. "Hey you. Get queit. I'm doing it see." Zoe told it as she picked her quill and essay back up. "How do I get it to stop?" Zoe asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Davina jumped as her and Zoe's organisers started making a horrible loud noise simultaneously. She tried to look through the book to see what homework she hadn't done, but she couldn't seem to find any. She tried to put a silencing charm on the organiser, which made it quieter, but didn't silence it properly. She knew she had done the charm right. She guessed it was some charm on the book so it couldn't be silenced. She shoved the organiser into the bottom of her bag so it wasn't as loud. The Librarian would be over there any minute now if the noise continued for much longer.

"Ahh, Mariana, help!" Davina asked Mariana desparately. "Is there any way to make it stop? We'll get kicked out of the library in a minute." she finished, before she started panicking.

This was when it hit home. Was there some homework she needed to do? Davina was usually on top of all of her homework. She went through a list of all the subjects that she took inside her head and when all of her homework was due in. She couldn't think of anything that she needed to do. She was very confused.

She turned to Zoe. "What homework is it?" she asked her. She was trying not to panic. Zoe seemed to know what homework it was, even though she didn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:49 pm

"I know why mine is going crazy." Zoe told Davina. She held up her unfinished essay. "I haven't finished my potions essay. That is all that I lack. But I have no clue why yours is going off too." Zoe looked up at Mari hoping that she could help some how. Even though Zoe like to have fun she had remembered to do all her work. She had just taken a small break from her last essay. What else could it be? Zoe worried frantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:53 pm

"I haven't done my Potions essay either," Davina admitted to Zoe, "But it isn't due in until next Tuesday," she told her. "So why can't I do it later on tonight? I've done all my other homework and I have a new book that I want to read." she said, reasoning with...it was almost like she was trying to reason with the homework organiser. That was stupid, she thought. Books couldn't hear. Books were just...books. Weren't they? She hoped they were. Then again, a book that screamed, she wondered...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Zoe nodded at Davina. She had a very good point. "I was only doing mine so I could spend more time drawing." She looked back at the offensive thing that was making the racket. "Help Mari. Please." Zoe pleaded with her. If something didn't stop they were going to be kicked out for sure.

Just as she thought that the librarin can around the stacks of books and cleared her thorat. Zoe stared at her in horror. "Oh, no. not good." She said. "Please help make it quiet."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:12 pm

"It's shouting because you want to leave Potion eassay for later." said Mariana trying to overvoice the screaming shouting organizer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Davina was getting annoyed at this homework organiser. She'd already done her Charms essay that day.
"I thought the point of this homework organiser was to organise all of my homework, not for me to do every single piece this very second." she complained aloud to nobody in particular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:36 pm

"It doesn't bug you with homeworks anless you mention one.Just tell I will do it now and it will stop PLEASE!" said Mariana who had her ears covered.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top