OWL Study Group
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Study Group Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Study Group

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Study Group Empty OWL Study Group

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Zoe entered the library. She was looking for the group that the poster she saw in the common room said was going to be here. This year was her OWLs. They were suppose to being having a huge get together so they could later break down into groups. She wonder who all was going to be there. Soon Zoe walked over to the section that had been set up. She found a seat and sat down waiting for others to arrive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

OWL Study Group Empty Re: OWL Study Group

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Jessa followed the directions on the poster and found the OWL study group setup in the Library. She walked in and saw Zoe. "Hey Zoe."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:01 am

Mariana walked into the libary: "Hey girls studying aren't you?" she asked sitting down to watch tham.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Zoe looked up and saw Jessa and Mari. "Yea there is suppose to be a meeting for all 5th years. We were suppose to come here to help set up this study group."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:16 pm

"Yeah,but I am 6th year so deosn't apply for me! I already passed all OWLs I wanted!" said Mariana smiling.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:21 am

Zoe looked at Mari. "True. But I don't see why you can't hang out till it get started."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Davina walked into the library. There was supposed to be some sort of OWL study group going on. She was a fifth year, and she had thought it would be good to try it. She thought there wouldn't be any harm in trying it, even if she didn't continue. A new method of studying. She walked over to Zoe, a fellow fifth year, who was with a couple of other girls.
"Hi, um, is this the OWL study group?" she asked shyly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Zoe turned her attention to the new girl. She had seen her around at times but hadnt really had a chance to talk with her. She didnt know that she was a 5th year also. "Hi. Yep this is the place. Just waiting on the Teachers I guess. Not sure who is going to come but I sure hope they show up soon."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Mariana sat next to Zoe: "Hey there Davina!" she smiled waving,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:45 pm

"Hey Mari. How was your break? What was you doing here you have already done your OWLs?" Zoe realized suddenly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top