OWL Study Group - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Study Group - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Study Group

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Study Group - Page 4 Empty Re: OWL Study Group

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:21 pm

"It aint pleasant when it wakes you in middle of the night,but that way it teaches you NOT to forget to study." she said with a rather big grin on her face.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Zoe couldn't help but laugh now. "Yea I guess so. Should be intresting, hun."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:45 am

"I'll just have to remember to study then!" Davina said to the two girls. Oh. My. Gosh. She had made a comment and joined in an on-going conversation. She....she couldn't believe it. This was a big step for her. She never talked to people, she had thought this study group would have been a chance to study but not to make friends. Maybe. Hopefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 am

"Yeah that's the tricky one isn;t it?" smiled Mariana remembering last year when book woke her up at 3 AM to remind her to do her divination homework.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 am

"Yeah, it is..." she agreed, then trailed off into a daydream. She had no idea how long she was daydreaming for, until she realised that she had company and she probably shouldn't be daydreaming. She snapped out of it, then returned to reality.
"I guess I should record all my homework in here, so I don't forget to do any." she said, lifting up her bag and getting out a quill and some ink from her bag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:11 am

Mariana tried not to laugh: "If you forget about homework you can say good bye to sleeping." she said holding a grin.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:18 am

Davina laughed as she began to write in some of her homework. She didn't usually forget, but it would be good to write it all down. Sometimes she got distracted by reading ahead in her textbooks and would have to stay up extra-late to finish everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:26 am

"Maybe this way I won't forget any more." Zoe said looking at the books that she should have been studying instead of talking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Mariana basicly climbed on one of the shelfs searching for a textbook in a big group of heavy on dirt books on full shelves. "Last year it woke me at 2 AM to remind me I didn't do divination homework." she said coughing through all dirt from shelves.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 am

Zoe turned back to the stack of books in front of her. The idea of something waking her up in the middle of hte night wasn't something she was really looking forwad to. "Yea, thats not good." Zoe said to Mari. "I would hate that to happen. I think those in the room would be pretty mad."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top