OWL Study Group - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Study Group - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Study Group

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Study Group - Page 2 Empty Re: OWL Study Group

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:33 pm

"Came to watch and give you a hand with studyong if you want." replied Mariana cheerful/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:46 pm

"Oh boy. We can sure use all the help we can get. Dont you want to take my OWLs for me?" Zoe asked laughign
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:56 pm

"Yeah sure.Only if you take preparations for my NEWTs!" giggled Mariana
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:10 am

Zoe sat pretending to think for a few moment and then shook her head rather vioently. "I dont think so. I mean I dont really want to take my OWLs I know that I dont want to take the NEWTs."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:56 pm

"OWLs are not so bad when you relax and don't panic." said Mariana remembering.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Davina quietly listened to the girls, not knowing what to say. She wasn't a very social person, and she found it hard talking to people. Teachers, on the other hand, she found it relatively easy to talk to, for some odd reason. She heard Mariana saying something about relaxing. Relaxing? How could she relax with all of these exams coming up. She would have to study lots more, how would she have any more time for relaxing? Still, Mariana had already passed her OWLs. Lucky girl. Davina was usually quite good in exams, although this didn't stop her being nervous and panicking beforehand.
"How do you find time to relax with all the revision you have to do?" she asked Mariana, trying to be a part of the conversation. She wondered if a teacher would come along to help them to revise at all. She thought she would do better if a teacher was there, she would talk more and probably get more done.

[[OOC: D'you want me to bring Jemma in here so a teacher is here?]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 pm

"Here!" said Mariana giving Davina a package: "Consider it your early birthday present!" she said putting one in Zoe's hands aswell.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Davina was taken by surprise, as one of the girls handed her a present. She felt bad. She didn't even know the girls name yet, and she had already given her a present. What on earth could it be? She thought for a minute. She couldn't exactly give it back, that would be rude. Besides, she needed to make some friends here. Badly.
"Thanks!" she simply responded. Her usual monosyllabic answer. She sighed. Her parents wanted her to make more friends this year. She hadn't made many friends before, and it had greatly concerned her parents.

[[OOC: Shall I bring Jemma in? And what is the present meant to be?]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 pm

"That is an organizator of homeoworks and studying.It yells at you when you don't study some subject in more than a week." said Mariana: "It helped me a lot in order to pass my OWLs." she smiled wondering how silly Davina thought she was.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Davina opened the package up. It looked like a small notebook. Mariana seemed to realise her confusion, and explained what it was.
A homework organiser? Wow. She had never had a problem with not studying for a week, but this would be perfect for her. She would be able to organise her studying and homework accordingly and hopefull have some free time for reading or...what else? She sighed. Maybe she would get to spend some time with some other people this year. If she made some friends. She really hoped she would.
"Thanks so much, Mariana!" she said to the older girl. She really was grateful for this.
"This is going to be useful to organise everything. I'm alright at studying but I'm never that good at organising anything." she told the girl. Why was she telling the girl so much? She didn't usually say much of anything. Except to teachers and adults. Wait, this girl was a seventh year. Maybe she just couldn't open up to people her own age. Most people found it easiest to open up to people their own age. Typical her, she thought. She just had to be different and awkward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top