Study or death? Death, no I meant study, study! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Study or death? Death, no I meant study, study! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Study or death? Death, no I meant study, study!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Study or death? Death, no I meant study, study! - Page 2 Empty Re: Study or death? Death, no I meant study, study!

Post by Molz Weasley Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:57 am

Molly felt like she had at least learnt something, in however long she had been in that room for. She knew she needed to practise and work, she just didn't often have the motivation. Hence the fiasco with the chairs earlier. She wasn't the most patient of people either, which didn't exactly work to her advantage most of the time.

"It wasn't a question, more a confirmation of such." Molly responded. She knew Brian would be up for flying, he always was. Unless he had had plans or something. She didn't like to assume things, knowing her luck she would just look stupid or something.

"I'm not forcing you to study, really." she responded, not wanting to study particularly herself but she felt that she should. Her Dad's voice kept ringing in the back of her head, which she couldn't seem to shut out.

"Screw it, I've learnt something. I vanished a rat. That's enough studying for one day, right?" she said, half talking to Brian and half trying to persuade herself that it was fine for her to stop now. She hated her Dad's voice sometimes.
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Study or death? Death, no I meant study, study! - Page 2 Empty Re: Study or death? Death, no I meant study, study!

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 am

Brian was too his feet and shoving his book into his bag before she could even blink. Procrastination was kind of his thing, and while he felt kind of bad for ruining her study time, he didn't feel bad because she seemed just as up for it as he did. Plus he did not get to hang out as much as he used to, not since Cliff left, he had been pranking and doing detention all on his own.

"Meet you at the Quidditch pitch in five minutes!" He had to go and get his flying gear, it was his pride and joy, he had all the best equipment a Quidditch Seeker could buy. His father loved watching him play, and when Brian got good, he started to get him whatever he wanted. It was awesome because he always had the fastest brooms on the market and the coolest looking gear.

Before she knew it he had sprinted out of the door and was on his way to the common room. Luckily his gear was always on stand by, so all he had to do was run up to his room and grab his bag, and just like that he was on his way to the pitch. The trip let him think about his options with Molly. On the one hand she was smoking hot in a weird way. She was shy and did not seem to understand that he was coming onto her, which he kind of liked, but at the same time they were on the same Quidditch team. Anything that happened between them would be out in the open.

Almost exactly five minutes later he had arrived at the Quidditch pitch. It was empty, thank goodness, so he started to change. He pulled his shirt off and his pants off and began to change right in the open. With any luck, she would see him with his shirt off, good lord he was shallow. He did not think he had ever resorted to trying to show off his abs to get a girl, but hey, maybe it would work.

( Wanna keep it in this thread or move it to the Quidditch Pitch? )
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Molz Weasley Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:04 pm

Molly was glad to be getting outside. They probably both should have worked some more, but they both didn't seem to like the idea of working for very long. They probably weren't the best study buddies or whatever, but they had gotten something done. At least that's what Molly told herself.

"Yeah, I'll meet you there in five." Molly replied, as Brian legged it out of the room. They were going in the same direction, but he just ran off. He was just that eager, she figured.

Molly made her own way to the common room and her dormitory. Her stuff wasn't on stand by, so she took a minute to gather everything together. Only a minute though, she wasn't like a lot of girls who took forever to get ready for anything. With all of her gear and her broomstick with her, she headed off towards the Quidditch pitch.

[[OOC: I'll make a new thread over there. Keep things in the right place and all. I'll keep it open for others, if that's alright?
Link: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t16515-flying-over-owls .]]
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top