A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day Alone... Or Not?

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 8 Empty Re: A Day Alone... Or Not?

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 am

Annabella blushed again at the thought of Damon kissing her cheek for a second time. "I wouldn't mind" She said in a low voice thinking he wouldn't hear her. "Oh that's fine." She said a bit louder this time as he went to feed Tank. She walked around inside his kitchen admiring it. It wasn't bad for just moving in and moving things about. She smiled and nodded at him before walking up to him looking up in to his eyes. "You are interesting and definitely have been keeping me on my toes. I've been having a good time too." She said standing on her tip toes to meet him at eye level. It was her turn to stun him. "And on top of that, I think I like you" She said biting her lip nervously. She smiled before she pressed her lips against his gently hoping he wouldn't push her away.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Damon saw her smile then he realized that she kissed him and his heart hammered in his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer as he deepened the kiss. After a few moments he stopped kissing her and said, "You wouldn't mind me kissing your cheek but you would like it more if i kissed your lips?" Damon asked his lips still very close to hers smiling softly. His hand were on the lower part of her back keeping her close to him, he really liked her and she told him that she liked him. "I like you too Anna." He whispered against her lips.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Annabella relaxed a bit as he wrapped his arms around her, she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling herself up a bit more continuing to deepened the kiss. Annabella frowned a bit when he pulled a way but then smiled again. "Well... I... just was.. curious?" She said thinking of nothing to say. She loved the way they felt like they fit together like pieces of a puzzle. His lips against hers touching was pure torture to her as he whispered 'I like you too Anna' she grinned at him looking into his eyes. It was strange to feel such things so quickly for someone she just met but it felt right, it felt natural. She closed her eyes slowly before pressing her lips once more to his just as gently as before but with more passion.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 am

Damon smiled kissing her back with just as much passion, holding her even closer to him if it was even possible. His arms wrapped more around her not wanting to let her go, he didn't know if it was possible for the way he felt for her to happen this fast. Damon knew that it felt right and that it was something that he didn't want to go away for a very long time.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Annabella smiled against their kiss before she pulled back and leaned her head on his chest. She sighed not wanting to move as she had gotten comfortable. "We better continue shopping, Save this for another time unfortunately." She groaned looking up into his eyes. She didn't want to stop the moment but she still needed things in Diagon Alley.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Damon smiled and said, "Yes let's leave this for a better time maybe we will have more time." He kissed her lips once again then took her hand and led her out of the house. He locked the door and smiled softly at her, "Are you ready to go Anna?" He asked putting an arm around her waist so they could apparate to Diagon Alley again.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Annabella smiled agreeing with him and kissed him back once more before he led her outside of his house. Watching him lock the door she sighed happily. "As ready as I can be I suppose." She said as she felt his arm go around his waist. It felt nice, inviting and safe to her. The butterflies returned again as she stepped closer to his side so he had a better hold on her as they apparated.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:22 am

Damon smiled and apparated them to Diagon Alley once more, "Here we are, Diagon Alley again. So where are we going to next?" Damon wondered what things she need next and if for any reason she would need help getting them home. He let go of her waist though wondering if they would end up dating more and he hoped that something could happen between them.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 pm

(Going to be a bit of gming so I can end this, hope you don't mind much)

Annabella nodded at him smiling and led him around Diagon Alley for the rest of the day. Both of them continuing to laugh and joke around while having a great time enjoying each others company. Later that day when Annabella went home she thought to herself 'What a wonderful day' before making dinner and then heading to bed with her brand new owl sleeping in his cage, and all her newly bought items put away properly with a smile upon her face, she fell asleep.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum